Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Careers – Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Wyndham Hotels & Resorts can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Jobs before applying.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Careers Page
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts UAE Jobs 2021:- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts company has recently sought applications for the post of Receptionist. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Wyndham Hotels & Resorts company is giving very good salary for the post of Receptionist (on Average AED 6000 a month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Company on the website of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Company. The location of this Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Dubai.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Jobs Description Given at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Wyndham Hotels & Resorts UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Receptionist|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 6000 a month|
Full Details of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Dubai Jobs 2021
Wyndham Dubai Deira is now seeking a Receptionist to join our team in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This position is concerned with assisting the guest efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office duties. To maintain a high standard of quality guest service at all times. Co-ordinate and ensure good communication is maintained throughout the hotel.
- To report to work within the requested time, prior to the commencement of duty, well-groomed and dressed to the uniform standard.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace with a high level commitment.
- To treat all guests and colleagues in a polite and courteous manner at all times. To give your full cooperation to all guests, and assist in a prompt, caring and helpful manner.
- To anticipate guest’s needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance guest satisfaction.
- To promote a helpful and professional image to the internal and external customer.
- To ascertain a high degree of guest satisfaction (to receive zero complaints about your department).
- To use guest names whenever appropriate.
- To have a good knowledge of all the different types of rooms, hotel facilities, and hours of operation, restaurants, shops and function rooms. To be well informed about special functions and events held in the hotel on a daily basis.
- To be aware of the hotel management, their office location, role and availability.
- To comply with the hotels legal requirements for fire, bomb threats and Health & Safety.
- To attend all training sessions as required.
- To keep your work areas clean and tidy at all times.
- To be fully aware of the national history of Dubai, places of interest, shopping areas, etc.
- To maintain professional confidentiality and never disclose any secrets pertaining to the Company.
- To carry out any reasonable duties as requested by a senior manager.
- To ensure that the Hotel & Wyndham Hotel Group standards are followed as trained.
- To welcome guests to the hotel using the Hotel & Wyndham Hotel Group standard.
- To resolve and log guests complaints or promptly pass them to the right managerial level if unable to do so.
- To check in and register guests accurately in accordance with established policy and procedures.
- To copy and accurately file guest passport upon arrival ensuring legal compliance.
- To be aware of the Hotel occupancy and average room rate today, month to-date and performance against budget requirements.
- To be aware of the concierge desk, business center, guest relations and Loyalty Club policies and procedures to back up if requested.
- To be a salesperson and anticipate guest needs when offering a room.
- To follow country and company legal requirements and procedures.
- To maintain cash float, according to the department standard.
- To file correspondence, forms, etc on the spot to guarantee a tidy and organized desk.
- Good communication and information of previous and future shifts to be maintained through the Front Office Logbook.
- To actively participate on increasing of hotel revenue through upselling, walk-in and selling additional services
- To enforce and follow the hotel credit policy.
- To update OPERA immediately with any changes.
- To liaise with Reservations ensuring Reception is fully updated on today’s arrivals.
- To carry out all tasks on the daily check list efficiently and thoroughly.
- To handle all tasks given by Front Office Supervisor, Duty Manager or Front Office Manager
- To liaise with all departments required to assist in the efficient, pleasant and comfortable arrival, stay, departure of our guests.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Customer Focus
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATION & EDUCATION
- At least 2 years in a similar position in a similar Hotel
- Fluent English language skills written and spoken, Arabic desired
- Good team player with positive customers service mind-set
- Good knowledge of OPERA System
- Being able to work in shifts
- Being able to stand during shift (9 hours), Computer literate
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotels & Resorts where Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
How to Submit Application at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Wyndham Hotels & Resorts can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. After this, you will see the option of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Wyndham Hotels & Resorts -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.