Wyndham Hotels Careers – Wyndham Hotels Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Wyndham Hotels Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current Wyndham Hotels Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Wyndham Hotels Jobs in Doha. Wyndham Hotels company is going to do a new recruitment at Wyndham Hotels Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Wyndham Hotels can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Wyndham Hotels Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Wyndham Hotels Jobs before applying.
Wyndham Hotels Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Wyndham Hotels Careers Page
Wyndham Hotels Qatar Jobs 2021:- Wyndham Hotels company has recently sought applications for the post of Reservation Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Wyndham Hotels company is giving very good salary for the post of Reservation Manager (on Average QAR 7,000.00 monthly). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Wyndham Hotels Company on the website of Wyndham Hotels Company. The location of this Wyndham Hotels Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Wyndham Hotels Jobs in Doha.
Wyndham Hotels Jobs Description Given at Wyndham Hotels Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Wyndham Hotels Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Reservation Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 7,000.00 monthly|
Full Details of Wyndham Hotels Doha Jobs 2021
Wyndham Grand Doha West Bay Beach is now seeking a Reservation Manager to join our team in Doha, Qatar.
Reservation Manager, under the direction of the Director of Revenue and Reservations, will supervise the reservations department for smooth functioning and to maximize hotel revenue and guest satisfaction. All work will be in line with the hotel’s business plan and in accordance with Wyndham corporate policies and procedures, as well as local requirements and regulations.
- Records reservation information accurately
- Identifies and records group and transient business codes
- Informs other departments of VIP arrivals
- Identifies commissionable reservations and secures required information
- Records and processes deposit information
- Identifies and records special billing instructions; approves credit after consultation with the credit controller
- Files all reservations in a systematic order for easy referral
- Records requests for special accommodation and suites
- Uses and ensures up-selling techniques are followed by reservation agents
- Handles all special requests appropriately
- Pre-blocks all special requests or VIP accommodations accurately
- Keeps all departments informed of the new group bookings
- Maximizes customer satisfaction and hotel revenue by promoting hotel restaurants and other services and facilities to the guests
- Check next day arrivals and send the correspondence to Front Office
- Follow up any visa applications as per procedures
- Assists team members to perform similar or related jobs
- Ensures guest satisfaction by attending to their requests and inquires courteously and efficiently
- Accepts flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel guests
- Maintains own working area, keeps materials clean, tidy and in good shape
- Continuously seeks to endeavor and improve knowledge of own job function
- Updates information of hotel facilities and nearby sights of interest and importance (hospitals, stations, tourist sites)
- Maintain standards of operation and departmental procedures
- Accept methods of payment by the hotel and hotel’s credit policy
- Ensure correct guarantee status in the system for all arrivals
- Update company and travel agent profiles in OPERA
- Communicates effectively with guests, team members, and supervisors.
LAWS, REGULATIONS & POLICIES
- Ensure compliance with business operations laws
- Ensure compliance with hospitality operations laws
- Supervise closely all applicable rules of safety in the workplace as well as all statutory laws of the country and local municipality laws.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are reduced immediately
- Fully understands the hotel’s fire, emergency and bomb procedures
- Ensures that emergency procedures are practiced and enforced to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees
- Ensures that own staff works in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others
- Stimulates and encourages a general awareness of health and safety in tasks and activities
- Ensures the safety of the people and property within the premises by applying hotel regulations, adhering to existing laws and regulations
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess computer skills
- Extensive knowledge of the reservations sales process.
- Presents ideas and strategies in a confident and professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task & work under pressure with limited resources
- Strong writing skills with excellent spelling & grammar
EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATE & EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of Revenue Management or related discipline experience required.
- Ideally 2/3 years’ experience working as Reservation Manager
- Experience working in GCC region is a plus
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Job Location: Wyndham Grand Doha West Bay, West Bay Doha, Diplomatic Area, Plot number 2003, Doha, Doha 66626
Employment Status: Full-time
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotels & Resorts where Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
How to Submit Application at Wyndham Hotels Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Wyndham Hotels can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Wyndham Hotels. After this, you will see the option of Wyndham Hotels Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Wyndham Hotels Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Wyndham Hotels -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Wyndham Hotels Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Wyndham Hotels Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.