WSP Careers – WSP Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check WSP Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current WSP Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for WSP Jobs in Doha. WSP is going to do a new recruitment at WSP Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha WSP can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this WSP Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of WSP Jobs before applying.
WSP Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official WSP Careers Page
WSP Qatar Jobs 2021:- WSP company has recently sought applications for the post of Deputy Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. WSP company is giving very good salary for the post of Deputy Manager (on Average QAR 5138.00 Per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of WSP Company on the website of WSP Company. The location of this WSP Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this WSP Jobs in Doha.
WSP Jobs Description Given at WSP Careers Portal
|Organization Name||WSP Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Deputy Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 5138.00 Per Month|
Full Details of WSP Doha Jobs 2021
WSP are looking to appoint Deputy Manager – Quality, Health & Safety in for one of our major infrastructure projects in Qatar.
Key objectives of the role:
- Review H&S documentation i.e. RAMS, Inspection reports, accident reports etc. for the project as requested by the Senior Site Representative;
- Liaise with the Senior Site Representative to ensure that H&S procedures are implemented by means of carrying out spot checks and audits;
- Conduct weekly Site Safety Inspections with Contractor’s representative;
- Monitor activities on site and raise safety observations and safety notices where necessary. Advise the Senior Site Representative when NCRs or Stop Work Notices are appropriate;
- Monitor and track safety observations and notices to closure;
- Undertake trend analysis on the safety observations, recurring incidents including near misses and propose corrective course of actions to the Contractor.
- Attend regular Health & Safety meetings on designated project;
- Coordinate, compile and submit the Monthly H&S Reports;
- Liaise with counterparts in client, Project Manager and contractor organisations to ensure safe working operations on site; and
- Assist in the investigation, reporting, and feedback of all accidents / incidents.
- Liaise with the Senior Site Representatives to identify and plan H&S training and mentor the nominated site staff who are appointed as the site Fire Wardens and First Aiders;
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Minimum of fourteen (14) years’ experience of managing health, safety & security on major international and local construction sites, of which the last seven (7) years shall include experience of major international/regional Roads, Infrastructure and Drainage projects
- Minimum education requirements are a Bachelor`s degree in Engineering / Science or equivalent (NEBOSH Dip., Level 6),
- Professional OHS Qualification by Examination (NEBOSH IGC / NGC, IOSH Managing & Working Safely, OSHA 30 hours),
- Management Qualification certified as BS OSHAS 18001/ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor, implementation and continues improvement, Relevant Training Attendance.
- Strong communication skills in English (Arabic would be an advantage)
What if we can?
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
How to Submit Application at WSP Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha WSP can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of WSP. After this, you will see the option of WSP Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the WSP Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in WSP -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your WSP Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of WSP Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.