Worley Careers – Worley Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Worley Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Worley Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Worley Jobs in Doha. Worley is going to do a new recruitment at Worley Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Worley can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Worley Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Worley Jobs before applying.
Worley Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Worley Careers Page
Worley Qatar Jobs 2022:- Worley company has recently sought applications for the post of Construction Supervisor. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Worley company is giving very good salary for the post of Construction Supervisor (on Average QAR 13300.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Worley Company on the website of Worley Company. The location of this Worley Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Worley Jobs in Doha.
Worley Jobs Description Given at Worley Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Worley Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Construction Supervisor|
|Job Types||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 13300.00 per month|
Full Details of Worley Doha Jobs 2022
: Construction Specialist
You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
KEY ACCOUNT ABILITIES OF POSITION :
- Implement the construction plan and monitor the progress in respect to time, budgetary and quality.
- Plan work activities and identify hazards and controls in consultation with employees.
- Monitor construction work and ensure adherence to permit procedures and statutory requirements.
- Conduct and record site inspections and risk assessments.
- Ensure accountability of employees and sub-contractors and their daily performance, by;
- monitoring the work standard and ensure full compliance with specifications
- identify and resolve, as necessary, interface issues between contractors.
- Ensure materials and equipment are compliant with the specifications and that inspections and tests are conducted and recorded to prove compliance.
- Ensure all regulatory and statutory requirements regarding testing and record keeping are met and that reporting progress is accurate and in the required format.
- In conjunction with the field planner, ensure the execution plan for each contract is logical, achievable and adequately resourced and establish suitable benchmarks for measuring physical progress.
- Liaise with the Materials/Logistics Controller to ensure adherence to the project schedule.
- Review incoming engineering drawings and assess the impact of any changes to the schedule.
- Identify contract variations and, when necessary, participate in negotiations in respect to scope changes.
- Record and maintain relevant milestones, technical problems or issues, number of resources, equipment useage on the project/site and provide regular feedback to the Construction Manager/Construction Superintendent on these matters.
- Plan and co-ordinate resources and equipment for the field tasks to conduct the work in a safe, timely and cost effective manner and ensure successful completion of work. Report any breaches to the line supervisor.
- Assess risks and hazards involved in tasks and methods to manage the hazards in order to prevent incidents, injury and damage.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients and ensure effective communication with various stakeholders.
Job Specific :
- Knowledgeable in the establishment and application of construction management systems, processes and tools
- Excellent technical and practical skills and able to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its clients.
- Competent in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and a sound knowledge in relevant software.
- Previous technical, practical and leadership experience in the Mechanical/Piping discipline, including experience in construction positions and construction supervision.
- Previous trade experience combined with experience in a supervisory role.
- Minimum 12 years previous Construction site supervisory experience
- Prior experience on QP projects will be an advantage
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
How to Submit Application at Worley Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Worley can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Worley. After this, you will see the option of Worley Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Worley Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Worley -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Worley Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Worley Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.