Wise Recruitments Careers – Wise Recruitments Dubai or Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Wise Recruitments Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Wise Recruitments Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Wise Recruitments Dubai or Abu Dhabi. Wise Recruitments company is going to do a new recruitment at Wise Recruitments Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Dubai or Abu Dhabi Wise Recruitments can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Wise Recruitments Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Wise Recruitments Jobs before applying.
Wise Recruitments Dubai or Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Wise Recruitments Careers Page
Wise Recruitments UAE Jobs 2022:- Wise Recruitments company has recently sought applications for the post of Senior Business Development Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Wise Recruitments company is giving very good salary for the post of Senior Business Development Manager (on Average AED 251588.00 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Wise Recruitments Company on the website of Wise Recruitments Company. The location of this Wise Recruitments Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Wise Recruitments Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
Wise Recruitments Jobs Description Given at Wise Recruitments Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Wise Recruitments UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Senior Business Development Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai or Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 251588.00 per year|
Full Details of Wise Recruitments Dubai Jobs 2022
We’re looking for an energetic and entrepreneurial Senior Business Development Manager who is passionate about the Wise mission – Money without borders and help accelerate our expansion plans in the Gulf region. To help us achieve the mission, you’ll be an integral part of the team contributing to the Wise Platform, where you’ll help tailor propositions to Banks to offer Wise’s much-loved products through their own infrastructure – reaching millions of new customers and transforming the international payments experience for them.
The Wise for Banks product is a key strategic priority for the next stage of the company’s rapidly growing platform proposition. You’ll work to independently originate deals, navigate complex bank structures and solve intricate requirements – across business and technical workstreams. We’ve launched partnerships globally, and are looking for someone to define and execute a plan for Business Development that grows our partnerships in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and other markets in the region. .
A bit about the role:
The role is based in Dubai, UAE, but you will also work closely with the global Business Development team based in our offices around the world. You will also work closely with other functions, including product management, compliance & legal, implementation, account management and engineering. You will also support the expansion team to accelerate our expansion plans in the Gulf region.
Find a way to communicate and convince Banks of the value of embedding the Wise API into their banking platforms, as a means of offering international money transfer services to their customers. In order to do, you will focus on:
- Growth – Develop and execute ‘go to market’ strategies that grow our partnerships as fast as possible.
- Pipeline Management -Identify, build, and manage a pipeline of well-diversified leads. Be able to implement an outreach strategy and attend conferences that can optimise the size of your pipeline.
- Analysis – Demonstrate strong judgement skills to scope and size opportunities, supported in a data-driven way, whilst identifying where the highest return on investment comes from and deciding how and where we should spend our time.
- Commercial Management – Have a strong head for economics, and be responsible for managing financial and legal negotiations with bank clients.
- Technical – Talk a bank through the steps required for an API integration into their systems on manageable yet tight timelines. OurAPI documents are public – check these out to start getting a feel for the product.
- Stakeholder Management – Manage simultaneous conversations with an array of stakeholders, internal and external, across long and short sales cycle deals. Invest and nurture these relationships to effect influence and create long term value for all parties
- Product – Collaborate closely with the product teams to share valuable feedback (based on your conversations with prospects) to guide product roadmap and improve end customer experience.
A bit about you:
- You’re experienced in end to end, high impact deal delivery, ideally where you’ve demonstrated an in-depth understanding of Banks as your clients.
- You can come up with a plan, execute this whilst not being afraid to iterate this as you learn…to put it simply, you get things done!
- You love a good challenge, and have the ambition and drive to manage multiple deals in a high-pressure, fast moving environment.
- You’re experienced in building and maintaining relationships with a range of stakeholders from Banks of all sizes – from CEO’s, to heads of compliance, technology, risk and innovation.
- You’re logical, and see connecting data as a crucial part of decision-making, but are not afraid to voice your instinct.
- You are customer-focused. At Wise, they always come first, so you need to be enthusiastic about helping our customers and delivering on our mission.
Some extra skills that would be awesome
- Be familiar with the regulatory landscape in the Gulf and understand how international payments work in banks today – why is it broken, and what are the trends today?
- Experience building and managing relationships with regulators in the Gulf
A bit about Wise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At Wise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
How we work:
At Wise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
Please note we cannot provide sponsorship for this position.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
How to Submit Application at Wise Recruitments Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Dubai or Abu Dhabi Wise Recruitments can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Wise Recruitments. After this, you will see the option of Wise Recruitments Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Wise Recruitments Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Wise Recruitments -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Wise Recruitments Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Wise Recruitments Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.