Winnow Careers – Winnow Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Winnow Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Winnow Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Winnow Jobs in Dubai. Winnow company is going to do a new recruitment at Winnow Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Winnow can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Winnow Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Winnow Jobs before applying.
Winnow Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Winnow Careers Page
Winnow UAE Jobs 2022:- Winnow company has recently sought applications for the post of HR Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Winnow company is giving very good salary for the post of HR Manager (on Average AED 308400.00 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Winnow Company on the website of Winnow Company. The location of this Winnow Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Winnow Jobs in Dubai.
Winnow Jobs Description Given at Winnow Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Winnow UAE|
|Name of Required Post||HR Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 308400.00 per year|
Full Details of Winnow Dubai Jobs 2022
Food waste is a $1 trillion problem – costing the world over 1% of global GDP. We’re dead set on solving the problem and looking for people to help us achieve our mission. We, at Winnow, believe that food is far too valuable to waste, and that technology can transform the way we produce food. Our team is made of people who all share a passion for food and technology.
Winnow was founded in London in 2013 to help the hospitality industry prevent food waste through the internet of things tools in the kitchen. We have worked with hundreds of sites and are operating in over 30 countries around the world supported by our offices in London, Dubai, Shanghai, Singapore, Romania and North America. We are a rapidly growing company with a strong base of clients who are rolling out our system globally. We have blue-chip customers including Accor Hotels, IKEA, IHG, Marriott, Compass Group and many others.
Winnow’s clients on average reduce waste by over 50% by value and sustain savings. Winnow has now worked with hundreds of sites to reduce food waste, including hotels, universities and schools, staff restaurants, event/hospitality kitchens, buffets, pubs, and high street restaurants. Where the system is permanently adopted, pre-consumer waste value is reduced by 50% – 70% with no detrimental impact to the perceived quality or value of the offer to their customers. This represents a typical improvement of food cost savings of 3% to 8%, commonly a 40%+ increase in profitability for operations.
As the global leader in addressing food waste, we are committed to continue pushing the envelope on what technology can do to solve this problem. Winnow Vision, our new artificial intelligence-based technology, is trained to automatically track all food waste thrown away. It has won awards at the World Economic Forum and has been received tremendous enthusiasm from our clients and the industry. You can read more about it on our website and this article in Forbes.
We are passionate about living our values and place them at the centre of everything we do. We are excited about like minded talent who share these values, joining us in our mission
- Equal parts head and heart. We’re both passionate and measured. We carefully balance the need for quick solutions and pragmatism with the ability to step back, take in the bigger picture and build for the long term.
- Bravely honest. With each other, that means we’re a transparent organisation where a healthy, respectful debate is encouraged. With our customers, we challenge them if we don’t think they’re achieving their goals, whether they be environmental or financial.
- People of action. Done is better than perfect, and we learn by boldly doing then rapidly improving. We’re breaking new ground, so we know things might go wrong. But we judge ourselves and each other on our reaction and our resilience.
- Bound by food. We’re a diverse bunch, but our belief in the value of food is the common thread in everything we do. With each other, we celebrate through our love and respect for food. With our customers, it means we work hard to develop creative tools to make it easy for chefs to value food.
- Hungry and humble. Our product is revolutionary, our people are impressive, and we’re hungry for change. But, we’re just the catalyst for a bigger movement. We stay humble regardless of our success, and make chefs the heroes in this journey.
- People and Planet Positive. We’re caretakers of the planet, helping to preserve and support it for now and the future. Our work already minimises the impact that the hospitality industry has on the planet, and we’re also committed to actively reducing our own footprint while doing so. We’re leaving the planet and its people better off than we found them
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up (and one of Wired’s top 100 start-ups in Europe) and help us propel our growth at what is truly the most exciting and dynamic points in time in our business. You will work alongside a driven team who are motivated by building an exciting business and leaving the world a better place than we found it.
From October 2022, Winnow is adopting a hybrid working model where employees will have the flexibility to work a couple of days a week remotely should they wish to.
About The Role
Due to continued growth we are looking for an HR Manager to join the team and support our Global People practices. This role will work closely with the Global Talent Lead team and will play a pivotal role in ensuring all HR practices are provided in a professional and customer-focused manner.
Key objectives of role
- Support AMEA with all HR practices and processes
- Check all offer paperwork and ensure documentation issued in a timely manner
- Support visa and Employment passes as required for Dubai and Singapore
- Run HR inductions for AMEA and Cluj offices
- Support MD for AMEA with regional office management
- Arrange and support facilitation of away days as required
- Deliver global HR sessions e.g. Interview skills sessions
- Organise the annual global lunch and learn programme
- Lead regional and global projects as required
- Support with the selection and assessment of the intern programme
- Oversee arrangements for the Summer intern programme in Cluj
Education and experience.
- You are likely to be degree educated in Human Resource, Management or related discipline
- You have significant experience ideally within a multi-national organisation in a related position
- You have an Intermediate / advanced working knowledge of Word / Excel / Powerpoint etc
- You are comfortable taking ownership and accountability for your work whilst working effectively as part of a larger team
- With proven leadership capabilities, you are able to demonstrate how you have successfully implemented your projects by delivering through others.
- You have excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for identifying inconsistencies or inaccuracies in data. You take your time to get things right first time
- You are transparent and act with integrity at all times
- You understand that the team is relying on you to get things done and you will do whatever it takes to exceed their expectations.
- Able to organise self, including effective scheduling, prioritisation and time management skills, managing multiple tasks in parallel and completing tasks to tight deadlines
Our shared attributes
- You are both passionate and measured. You carefully balance the need for quick solutions and pragmatism with the ability to step back, take in the bigger picture and build for the long term
- You are transparent in approach and enjoy healthy, respectful debate. You work hard to build open and honest collaborative relationships
- You get things done and seek to continually improve. Your customers want you on their team
- You are passionate about the value of food and are committed to the fight against food waste
- You are humble in approach and quick to pitch in if you see someone struggling
- Competitive remuneration package
- 22 days of paid leaves (plus the option to buy a further 5 days annual leave)
- Company stock options package
- Company health insurance
- Life insurance
- 2 Wellness hours per month, plus 102 AED monthly wellness allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 helpline for your wellbeing
- Committed team members with broad experience who share a common passion to build a world class business
- You will love what you do – waking up every day solving one of the biggest social problems of our generation
How to Submit Application at Winnow Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Winnow can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Winnow. After this, you will see the option of Winnow Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Winnow Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Winnow -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Winnow Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Winnow Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.