Willis Towers Watson Careers – Willis Towers Watson Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Willis Towers Watson Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Willis Towers Watson Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Willis Towers Watson Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Willis Towers Watson Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Willis Towers Watson can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Willis Towers Watson Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Willis Towers Watson Jobs before applying.
Willis Towers Watson Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Willis Towers Watson Careers Page
Willis Towers Watson UAE Jobs 2021:- Willis Towers Watson company has recently sought applications for the post of Communication and Change Management Consultant. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Willis Towers Watson company is giving very good salary for the post of Communication and Change Management Consultant (on Average AED 162,507 Per Year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Willis Towers Watson Company on the website of Willis Towers Watson Company. The location of this Willis Towers Watson Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Willis Towers Watson Jobs in Dubai.
Willis Towers Watson Jobs Description Given at Willis Towers Watson Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Willis Towers Watson UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Communication and Change Management Consultant|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 162,507 Per Year|
Full Details of Willis Towers Watson Dubai Jobs 2021
Are you interested in continuing your career as a Communication and Change Management and/or Employee Experience specialist in a consulting company? Do you want to work with clients in the Middle East (specifically U.A.E. and Saudi Arabia) and leverage your experience in delivering Employee Experience (EX) projects? This is the right opportunity for you.The Role
As a Communication and Change Consultant, you will operate as a project manager in our Communication & Change Management team with a focus on delivery, and supporting the project lead in day-to-day client management. You have excellent written communication skills, and experience in drafting and reviewing client-ready materials as well as in delivering the below described projects to clients.
The role is both internally and externally facing, with an emphasis on co-ordinating the project team and delivering EX and communication and change plans, whilst developing excellent client relationships. For this role, there is a specific emphasis on helping organizations undergoing large-scale organizational transformations, define their employee experience and shaping their organizational culture. You will support the project lead in shaping the overall engagement and strategic approach, being responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery and having demonstrable experience in supporting the management of multiple stakeholder groups.
The role will support clients across the Middle East, with a focus on Saudi Arabia and U.A.E.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Understand and be able to engage with WTW’s Communication and Change Management methodologies
- Manage projects and project teams across our account portfolio including large and medium sized clients. Project management would include:
- Management of the end-to-end project delivery including tracking and monitoring deliverables, keeping the project lead apprised of project and budget status as well as anticipating difficulties and offering potential solutions, and contributing to the shape of the brief and the overall project strategy.
- Being responsible for making sure deliverables and junior associates are compliant with WTW project methodology.
- Make a substantial contribution to content – e.g. the creative and technical aspects of written communications, the structure and approach, and branding aspects such as look and feel.
- Support the project lead in the management of project teams.
- Coordination of deliverables with our creative partners.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the market and clients. Support the project lead in developing effective long-term relationships with clients
- Explore innovative and technical knowledge of communication and change management and EX trends and best practices
- Support more senior colleagues in the development and delivery of innovative client strategies and solutions which result in significant revenue growth
- Support more junior colleagues in their development, including guidance around project management skills and technical knowledge development
- Achieve individual delivery goals.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Human Resources (HR), communications, change management, Employee Experience or engagement and in delivering relevant projects to clients.
- Bachelor Degree, e.g. in Communication, Psychology or Business Administration.
- Fluent in English. Fluency in Arabic is a strong plus.
- Strong creative and copy-writing skills as well as excellent attention to detail.
- Affinity with HR and employee engagement and a desire to help employees thrive in their job and organization.
- Experience in managing project teams and supporting project governance.
- Proactive, flexible, creative, analytical, and a team player.
How to Submit Application at Willis Towers Watson Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Willis Towers Watson can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Willis Towers Watson. After this, you will see the option of Willis Towers Watson Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Willis Towers Watson Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Willis Towers Watson -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Willis Towers Watson Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Willis Towers Watson Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.