Wilhelmsen Careers – Wilhelmsen Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Wilhelmsen Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Wilhelmsen Abu Dhabi Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Wilhelmsen Jobs in Abu Dhabi. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Wilhelmsen Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Wilhelmsen can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Wilhelmsen Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Wilhelmsen Jobs before applying.
Wilhelmsen Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Wilhelmsen Careers Page
Wilhelmsen UAE Jobs 2021:- Wilhelmsen company has recently sought applications for the post of Boarding Officer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Wilhelmsen company is giving very good salary for the post of Boarding Officer (on Average AED 71,598 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Wilhelmsen Company on the website of Wilhelmsen Company. The location of this Wilhelmsen Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Wilhelmsen Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Wilhelmsen Jobs Description Given at Wilhelmsen Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Wilhelmsen UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Boarding Officer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 71,598 per year|
Full Details of Wilhelmsen Abu Dhabi Jobs 2021
Join our global team for a career filled with opportunities to solve challenges both small and large, local and global, simple and complex.
Have you ever stared out at sea and wondered which exotic destinations all these ships you see are coming from and going to? We know, as we are agents in more than 2000 ports around the world.
In Wilhelmsen Ships Agency, we provide our customers with piece of mind while we handle their cargo, their vessels, and their crew. We handle 75,000 port calls per year, which means that every 7 minutes, anywhere around the world, we send a ship safely out to sea again to fulfil its purpose. We match local expertise with strict global standards, making sure we consistently make our customers’ port calls as efficient and safe as possible.
Now more than ever we see that the maritime industry keeps the world going round, and as agents we are the linking pin in the process of transporting goods around the world. Our vision is to shape the maritime industry, and we constantly develop new and improved solutions for our customers, like last mile drone delivery and our online interactive maps showing Covid port restrictions which has reached more than 500,000 users globally.
We now have the opportunity for you to join our global network.
We are looking for a Boarding Officer who has maritime background and experience in ships agency operations. If you have a passion for the maritime industry – then this is the role for you!
The Boarding Officer will report to Ships Agency Operations Manager.
- Attend and board vessels as directed by respective Ma nager in accordance with WSS SOP and Customer requirements.
- Arrange all inward and outward formalities including quarantine/immigration/customs clearance.
- Collect and process ships documents , as required throughout the port call.
- Perform vessel visit, as required, in accordance with SOP and Customer Requirements , always ensuring with Master that all husbandry , vessel and cargo requirements are in order.
- As applicable, ensure all requirements relating to cargo matters are well understood and relayed to Manager and other relevant parties .
- Report leads, business opportunities and relevant port updates observed to Manager.
- Arrange sign on/off, shore passes or gate passes for crew/guests as instructed.
- Assist with transportation of VIP, Master and crew as instructed .
- Ensure mandatory use of the company system/ reporting tool in compliance with the SOP .
- Reporting ships arrival/sailing/cargo/commence/complete/ times and condition after office hours , as applicable .
- Ensure mobile phones hired out to vessel are signed for by Master and collected prior to departure .
- Comply with WSS PPE Standard when working in ports/onboard vessels.
- QHSSE matters in own function as appropriate .
- Ensure accurate, timely and professional communication to all external and internal parties.
- Report and track cost elements of the call and give input on efficiency of the call.
- Operations Experience from Maritime industry .
- Good communication skills and a very good command of the English language (oral and written) .
- Pro-activ e and well organized.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Thorough and attentive to details.
- Valid Driving License.
How to Submit Application at Wilhelmsen Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Wilhelmsen can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Wilhelmsen. After this, you will see the option of Wilhelmsen Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Wilhelmsen Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Wilhelmsen -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Wilhelmsen Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Wilhelmsen Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.