Primary Teachers Careers – Primary Teachers Jobs in Sharjah, UAE. Check Primary Teachers Job Vacancies in Sharjah. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Primary Teachers Sharjah Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Primary Teachers Jobs in Sharjah. Primary Teachers company is going to do a new recruitment at Primary Teachers Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Sharjah Primary Teachers can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Primary Teachers Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Primary Teachers Jobs before applying.
Primary Teachers Jobs in Sharjah | Apply Online on Official Primary Teachers Careers Page
Primary Teachers UAE Jobs 2021:- Primary Teachers company has recently sought applications for the post of Wesgreen International School. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Primary Teachers company is giving very good salary for the post of Wesgreen International School (on Average AED 7500.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Primary Teachers Company on the website of Primary Teachers Company. The location of this Primary Teachers Job vacancies is Sharjah. So you can apply for this Primary Teachers Jobs in Sharjah.
Primary Teachers Jobs Description Given at Primary Teachers Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Primary Teachers UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Wesgreen International School|
|Job Types||Jobs in Sharjah|
|Salary||AED 7500.00 per month|
Full Details of Primary Teachers Sharjah Jobs 2021
Wesgreen International School, Sharjah continues to deliver seamless quality education while working tirelessly ensure the welfare of students and staff alike. With this commitment to high standards of education we are looking for experienced Primary School teachers who are excited about joining a reputed GEMS Education school from September ’21. The school has a focus on high academic standards, computational thinking, social and emotional education as well as inclusivity to allow all students to succeed through a range of academic and vocational pathways.
As well as being a great place to work, Sharjah is a progressive, vibrant and rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Sharjah enjoy a great lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification, at degree level such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Primary Years
- At least 2 years of solid and demonstrable experience in teaching Primary School in a British curriculum school; though NQTs are welcome to apply
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
Candidates who meet the requirements stated above are encouraged to apply. If applying as a teaching couple, please clearly state your partner’s name (if they have also applied), specialism and what year groups they can teach in your Cover Letter.
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including a competitive tax free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, tuition fee concession, private medical insurance, annual airfare to country of residence, and End of Service Gratuity.
Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division; and we will impact 20 million by 2020 students through the initiatives of our Charity partner Varkey Foundation.
How to Submit Application at Primary Teachers Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Sharjah Primary Teachers can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Primary Teachers. After this, you will see the option of Primary Teachers Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Primary Teachers Sharjah Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Primary Teachers -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Primary Teachers Sharjah Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Primary Teachers Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.