Wesgreen International School Careers – Wesgreen International School Jobs in Sharjah, UAE. Check Wesgreen International School Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Wesgreen International School Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Wesgreen International School Jobs in Sharjah. Wesgreen International School is going to do a new recruitment at Wesgreen International School Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Sharjah Wesgreen International School can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Wesgreen International School is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Wesgreen International School Jobs before applying.
Wesgreen International School Jobs in Sharjah | Apply Online on Official Wesgreen International School Careers Page
Wesgreen International School UAE Jobs 2022:- Wesgreen International School has recently sought applications for the post of Primary Teachers. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Wesgreen International School is giving very good salary for the post of Primary Teachers (on Average AED 7500.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Wesgreen International School on the website of Wesgreen International School . The location of this Wesgreen International School Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Wesgreen International School Jobs in Sharjah.
Wesgreen International School Jobs Description Given at Wesgreen International School Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Wesgreen International School UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Primary Teachers|
|Job Types||Jobs in Sharjah|
|Salary||AED 7500.00 per month|
Full Details of Wesgreen International School Dubai Jobs 2022
Wesgreen International School, Sharjah continues to deliver seamless quality education while working tirelessly ensure the welfare of students and staff alike. With this commitment to high standards of education we are looking for experienced Primary School teachers who are excited about joining a reputed GEMS Education school from September ’21. The school has a focus on high academic standards, computational thinking, social and emotional education as well as inclusivity to allow all students to succeed through a range of academic and vocational pathways.
As well as being a great place to work, Sharjah is a progressive, vibrant and rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Sharjah enjoy a great lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification, at degree level such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Primary Years
- At least 2 years of solid and demonstrable experience in teaching Primary School in a British curriculum school; though NQTs are welcome to apply
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
Candidates who meet the requirements stated above are encouraged to apply. If applying as a teaching couple, please clearly state your partner’s name (if they have also applied), specialism and what year groups they can teach in your Cover Letter.
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including a competitive tax free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, tuition fee concession, private medical insurance, annual airfare to country of residence, and End of Service Gratuity.
Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division; and we will impact 20 million by 2020 students through the initiatives of our Charity partner Varkey Foundation.
How to Submit Application at Wesgreen International School Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Sharjah Wesgreen International School can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Wesgreen International School. After this, you will see the option of Wesgreen International School Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Wesgreen International School Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Wesgreen International School -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Wesgreen International School Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Wesgreen International School Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.