Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Careers – Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Doha. Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is going to do a new recruitment at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Jobs before applying.
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Careers Page
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Qatar Jobs 2021:- Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts company has recently sought applications for the post of Government Relations Officer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts company is giving very good salary for the post of Government Relations Officer (on Average QAR 14,500.00 monthly). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Company on the website of Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Company. The location of this Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Doha.
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Jobs Description Given at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Government Relations Officer|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 14,500.00 monthly|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Doha Jobs 2021
A Government Relations Officer is responsible of providing administrative support for procurement of visas, renewals, medicals and other governmental permits and licenses.
What will I be doing?
As Government Relations Officer, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of immigration related tasks within the Department of Labour and Immigration Services in compliance with Qatar Labor Law and applicable regulations. Specifically, a Government Relations Officer will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for all applications of visas and cancellations and deal directly with immigration department for visa matters for team members, management and their families
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with key and operational government offices including: Ministry of Interior, Municipality, Ministry of Economy and Commerce, Ministry of Business and Trade, Ministry of Public Health, Consumer Protection Department, Traffic Police, Customs, Airport Authorities and other Ministries and agencies, in order to assist with the efficient processing and approval of requests and formalities
- Provides assistance on police and court cases, immigration and labour issues and other related matters
- Keep records of passports and visa expiry dates, inform team members in advance of passport expiry dates and extend/renew visas prior to expiry dates
- Provides assistance in obtaining visas for travelling key personnel
- Process government transactions and organise visits to government agencies in an efficient and timely manner to minimise cost and avoid penalties and additional fees
- Manages the allocated petty cash expenditure through maintaining original receipts and through timely preparation of expense reports
- Work closely with HR and Administration teams to ensure the timely completion and execution of relevant government and administrative formalities
- Process immigration requirements in the most effective and efficient manner to expedite on boarding of new employees
- Update relevant business areas with issues, risks, and statuses of immigration/government processes and provide relevant solutions
- Maintain employee files and documents relevant to immigration
- Maintain relevant forms for all types of immigration transactions
What are we looking for?
A Government Relations Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively deal with a variety of audience, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy
- Strong computer literacy including knowledge of Windows XP and Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Qatar Labor Laws
- Immigration rules and regulations
- HR and Administration Policies and Procedures
- Previous Hotel or leisure sector experience
- Computer literacy
- Relevant degree, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all .
How to Submit Application at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. After this, you will see the option of Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.