Valaris Careers – Valaris Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Valaris Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2023. Current Valaris Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Valaris Jobs in Doha. Valaris company is going to do a new recruitment at Valaris Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Valaris can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Valaris Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Valaris Jobs before applying.
Valaris Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Valaris Careers Page
Valaris Qatar Jobs 2023:- Valaris company has recently sought applications for the post of Barge Supervisor. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Valaris company is giving very good salary for the post of Barge Supervisor (on Average QAR 5,950.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Valaris Company on the website of Valaris Company. The location of this Valaris Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Valaris Jobs in Doha.
Valaris Jobs Description Given at Valaris Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Valaris Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Barge Supervisor|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 5,950.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Valaris Doha Jobs 2023
The Barge Supervisor (Stability Supervisor) is responsible for the stability of the rig, bulk materials transferred to/from the rig, and maintenance of relevant rig equipment/systems. Manages the administration of relevant rig documentation/certification, and is responsible for training rig crews in relevant materials.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs emergency duties as per Station Bill and Emergency Procedures manual.
- Complies with and effectively contributes to the continuous improvement of VMS, Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) related policies and procedures, and relevant authority regulatory requirements.
- Assists or directs the review and/or approval of any HSE related or other relevant documentation impacting his/her area of responsibility.
- Responsible and accountable for HSE compliance within their area of responsibility, including communication and implementation of such policies and procedures; demonstrate management’s commitment to health, safety and environmental protection.
- Monitors weather conditions, rig elevation and position.
- Ensures lifting equipment is maintained and inspected, and that all lifting equipment is safe for use and color coded; maintains an up to date register of equipment and follow quarantine procedures.
- Ensures that lifting and rigging operations, supply boat and deck lifts are controlled and carried out safely.
- Ensures that lift plans, risk assessments and procedures are strictly followed and complies with company policies and procedures.
- Ensures loading and transfer of fuel oil, base oil, OBM, SBM, brines and bulk material follow procedures and within the operational limitations; maintains the bulk system ready for use.
- Performs all work according to agreed expectations of both internal and external customers, focuses on doing things right the first time, every time, and contributes actively to continual improvement activities.
- Complies with company’s Code of Conduct.
- Ensures that crane operations are carried out within the operational parameters.
- Trains crew for the correct use, type and location of all oil spill equipment.
- Complies with and monitors waste segregation policy.
- Maintains responsibility for the deck crew.
- Prioritizes and oversees maintenance activities and documentation of maintenance carried out on assigned rigs on safety & environmental critical equipment/systems (SECE’s).
- Monitors maintenance results and prioritization on safety & environmental critical equipment/systems (SECE’s).
- For rigs with Performance Standards:
- Maintains an understanding of the relationship between the rigs safety case, identified Major Accident Hazards, the bow tie assessment, Performance Standard (PS) documents, and PS Assurance Activity tasks in VAMS.
- Ensures effective barrier management through management, oversite and prioritization of maintenance activities associated with Assurance Activates required by Performance Standards for assigned rigs.
- Monitors Barrier condition for assigned equipment and systems.
- Assesses impacts to overall process safety of assigned rigs due to degraded barrier conditions.
- Maintains variable deck loadings and organizes/ maintains deck and hull load distribution.
- Ensures effective loading, stability and buoyancy of the rig.
- Directs material and/or personnel transfer from work boat.
- Supervises daily sounding of bulk and cement system.
- Actively participates in all safety meetings and contributes with relevant points.
- Ensures rig documentation and certifications are properly filed.
- Completes and submit reports, logs, records and notes in accordance with procedures and instructions.
- Assists with audits and follows up on outstanding audit points to bring them to completion.
- Reviews Company documentation with crew members as required.
- Participates in document revisions as required.
- Shows active participation in Hazard Management and Stop Work activities.
- Effectively contributes to Management of Change.
- Assists in the management of the mentoring process in accordance with the Mentoring Program, as applicable.
- Demonstrates leadership through personal responsibility and accountability.
- Participates in Competence Program.
- Supervises and manages in accordance with supervisory roles and responsibilities, as applicable.
- Participates in a leading role in relevant incident investigations.
- Conducts formal and informal performance appraisals, which include measuring performance, as applicable.
- Ensures direct reports’ roles and responsibilities are clearly discussed, as applicable.
- Liaises with regulatory agencies as appropriate.
- Liaises with service personnel onboard installation and ensures they perform operations safely and according to procedures.
- Liaises with customer representative to ensure customer’s contractual expectations are met and flow of information is effective.
Qualifications / Experience
- Five years offshore experience with increasing supervisory responsibility.
- Completion of Company approved Stability Course
- Fluent English communication skill both written and oral.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Valaris is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.
How to Submit Application at Valaris Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Valaris can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Valaris. After this, you will see the option of Valaris Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Valaris Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Valaris -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Valaris Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Valaris Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.