US Embassy Careers – US Embassy Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check US Embassy Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current US Embassy Abu Dhabi Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for US Embassy Jobs in Abu Dhabi. US Embassy company is going to do a new recruitment at US Embassy Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi US Embassy can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this US Embassy Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of US Embassy Jobs before applying.
US Embassy Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official US Embassy Careers Page
US Embassy UAE Jobs 2022:- US Embassy has recently sought applications for the post of Administrative. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. US Embassy company is giving very good salary for the post of Administrative (on Average AED 108,437.00 per yearly). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of US Embassy Company on the website of US Embassy Company. The location of this US Embassy Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this US Embassy Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
US Embassy Jobs Description Given at US Embassy Careers Portal
|Organization Name||US Embassy UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Administrative|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 108,437.00 per yearly|
Full Details of US Embassy Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
The U.S. Mission in the UAE is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Administrative Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
• Serving as administrative assistant to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Senior Representative
• the incumbent handles a full range of administrative and office management duties and functions.
• Incumbent will also be responsible for budget development and execution.
• All Interested Applicants / All Sources
• Open to the public
• Completion of Secondary School and received high school diploma
• Two years of general administrative work is required
• Level IV (fluent) English and Level IV (fluent) Arabic
• Abilities and Skills:• Ability to use computer hardware and software. Ability to respond independently to routine walk in, written, and telephone inquiries
Company/Organization: U.S. Embassy in Abu Dhabi
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Duration of Post: Permanent
Salary/Compensation AED 108,437
How to Submit Application at US Embassy Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi US Embassy can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of US Embassy. After this, you will see the option of US Embassy Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the US Embassy Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in US Embassy -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your US Embassy Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of US Embassy Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.