University of Birmingham Careers – University of Birmingham Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check University of Birmingham Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current University of Birmingham Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for University of Birmingham Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at University of Birmingham Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai University of Birmingham can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this University of Birmingham Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of University of Birmingham Jobs before applying.
University of Birmingham Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official University of Birmingham Careers Page
University of Birmingham UAE Jobs 2021:- University of Birmingham company has recently sought applications for the post of Student Recruitment Assistant. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. University of Birmingham company is giving very good salary for the post of Student Recruitment Assistant (on Average AED 90000 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of University of Birmingham Company on the website of University of Birmingham Company. The location of this University of Birmingham Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this University of Birmingham Jobs in Dubai.
University of Birmingham Jobs Description Given at University of Birmingham Careers Portal
|Organization Name||University of Birmingham UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Student Recruitment Assistant|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 90000 per year|
Full Details of University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs 2021
Dubai Professional Services, External Relations
University of Birmingham, Dubai campus
Location: Dubai, UAE
University of Birmingham Dubai
Having established ourselves in Dubai International Academic City in 2018 we are now moving to a new and exciting phase of our development with the opening of our new state-of-the-art campus in September 2021. This post represents an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious World Top 100 University as we continue to grow our long-term strategic mission in Dubai, the UAE and the wider region. Our campus reflects the very best of Birmingham through our presence in Dubai.
Professional Services Ethos
Our ethos as a Professional Services team has been developed in line with the principles of being a Birmingham Professional. In particular, here in Dubai, this means that all Professional Services colleagues seek to collaborate effectively to ensure the needs of the whole campus community and our stakeholders are met. It also means that we work constructively together to provide a flexible range of service and support that adapt to the changing needs of the Campus as we grow. There are specific focal points in the academic cycle when all Professional Services team members will be expected to contribute regardless of their primary role, for example Welcome or Graduation. In addition, the duties listed below are illustrative of the general nature and level of responsibility of this post which is likely to change over time in response to the needs of the Campus and as you develop your experience and skills. You will have the opportunity to develop and may also need to specialise your duties further, over time, in agreement with your manager.
In order to contribute to the success of the team and the University’s vision for the Dubai Campus the Professional Services team will be seeking to continue to recruit and develop colleagues who display:
- a high level of intellectual aptitude;
- strong agility and a portfolio of skills that can adapt to meet changing circumstances;
- an innovative and creative mindset; and
- both an enterprising and entrepreneurial nature to support our growth and pursuit of excellence.
The role of Student Recruitment Assistant is a key part of the Business Development and Engagement areas remit. This area is responsible for sales and marketing, business development, external engagement, communications, brand and reputation, and admissions for the Dubai campus. The team play a critical role in the future success of the University, delivering against student recruitment and other income targets, building key stakeholder relationships in the region and taking responsibility for the overall brand and reputation of the University’s only campus outside of the UK. It is a dynamic team which works closely with colleagues from across campus and in partnership with teams based in the UK. Team colleagues also have close connections to external partners in the UAE and other key recruitment markets (including China, India and Nigeria).
The post-holder will play a key role in the recruitment of students based in the UAE and in supporting the delivery of a business development strategy. They will be expected to carry out a wide range of activities to support student recruitment and business development, including organising internal and external events, representing the University at recruitment events, and organising incoming visits for applicants, parents, sponsors, agents and businesses.
The post will be based in Dubai working with the Student Recruitment Manager and a wider team of recruitment, marketing and admissions colleagues, alongside teams based in Dubai and the UK. The post-holder will be required to travel around the UAE, which can include weekends and holidays. The post-holder must be able to operate effectively and autonomously under these circumstances.
- Promotes equality and values diversity acting as a role model and fostering an inclusive working culture.
- Actively manages equality, diversity and inclusion through monitoring and evaluation and actively challenging unacceptable behaviour.
- Undertake continuous personal and professional development.
- Student recruitment activity
- Following up on enquiries from prospective students and other potential stakeholders via outbound telephone calls and emails
- Booking recruitment events and organising logistics such as travel and freight
- Provide logistical support in relation to Dubai-related events including open days, applicant visit days, virtual events and other recruitment events
- Providing costings of recruitment activities as required
- To provide general administration support to the Recruitment and Business Development Manager
- To organise internal and external events and visits related to student recruitment, from Foundation and Undergraduate through to Postgraduate and CPD
- Liaising with colleagues across the University and external contacts in relation to recruitment events and visits taking place within the UAE and in other international recruitment markets
- Co-ordination of Open Days and other large-scale recruitment events in liaison with the Student Recruitment Manager
- Act as a point of contact for recruitment queries for a range of internal stakeholders, including colleagues from UK-based marketing, recruitment and admissions team
- Analyse, collate and disseminate data on enquiries, applications and enrolments from multiple sources, often at short notice
- Take accurate minutes / notes at recruitment meetings and share with stakeholders
- Support for admissions processing
- At peak times in the cycle the post holder will support in the processing of applications for any admissions route to the University from initial application to registration. This includes reviewing applications, making decisions, issuing offers, dealing with applicant replies, managing fulfilment of conditions and processing confirmation decisions.
- To become proficient in the use of Admissions systems, and to undergo training as systems change or are introduced.
- Use judgement as to whether and how well an applicant meets the criteria, whether prior study (indicated by examinations taken or to be taken as well as other study, including specific modules at postgraduate level) is sufficiently close to what is required, analysis of a range of international qualifications, and whether non-academic requirements are met at a sufficient standard.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience
- Understands the importance of equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Ability to identify and respond to equality and diversity issues in line with relevant policies and procedures
- Educated to A level or equivalent qualification or relevant work experience evidencing the skills and ability to undertake the role.
- Experience of working in a marketing or student recruitment environment
- Experience of using a Customer Relationship Management system would be preferable
- A proven, high standard of written and oral communication and confidence of dealing with projects at all levels
- Experience of understanding and interpreting data including Google Analytics, and proficiency using Excel
- Experience of providing support for complex internal and external events
- Ability to work with initiative, under pressure and manage multiple workloads simultaneously
- Experience of liaising with a wide range of stakeholders, including senior managers
- Well-developed administrative and organisational skills with a proven ability to pay attention to detail
- Experience of working with social media in professional context
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Flexibility to work out of hours as required
- Experience of administering budgets, financial transactions and familiarity with foreign payments
This role encompasses a variety of duties to support student recruitment in Dubai, and support to other team members during the recruitment cycle. The postholder will represent the University at recruitment events.
Planning and organising
The postholder will plan and organise internal and external recruitment events, manage events and logistical support, and manage budgets to support the activity.
Problem solving and decision making
Without reference to others:
- Responding to straight forward prospective student queries
- Producing agreed data reports for wider circulation
- Be responsible for keeping accurate records of recruitment activity with prospective students
After consulting others:
- Co-ordinating Open Day activities and bookings
- Booking recruitment events and organising logistics
- Administration of the international scholarship scheme communications and associated processes
Would be referred to someone else:
- Contribute to recruitment plans for attraction and conversion
Internal and external relationships
- Recruitment and Business Development Manager, Recruitment Officers
- Head of Engagement and Business Development and wider team (Marketing and Communications, Admissions)
- Wider Professional Services team in Dubai
- External Relations team in the UK, including Student Recruitment and Marketing, and Admissions
- Academic Colleagues
- External event and exhibition suppliers
For informal enquiries about this role, please contact Chris Taylor – [email protected]
Valuing excellence, sustaining investment
We value diversity at the University of Birmingham and welcome applications from all sections of the community
How to Submit Application at University of Birmingham Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai University of Birmingham can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of University of Birmingham. After this, you will see the option of University of Birmingham Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in University of Birmingham -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your University of Birmingham Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of University of Birmingham Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.