Unilever Dubai Careers – Unilever Dubai Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Unilever Dubai Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Unilever Dubai Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Unilever Dubai Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Unilever Dubai Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Unilever Dubai can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Unilever Dubai Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Unilever Dubai Jobs before applying.
Unilever Dubai Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Unilever Dubai Careers Page
Unilever Dubai UAE Jobs 2021:- Unilever Dubai company has recently sought applications for the post of Assistant Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Unilever Dubai company is giving very good salary for the post of Assistant Manager (on Average AED 4800.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Unilever Dubai Company on the website of Unilever Dubai Company. The location of this Unilever Dubai Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Unilever Dubai Jobs in Dubai.
Unilever Dubai Jobs Description Given at Unilever Dubai Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Unilever Dubai UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Assistant Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 4800.00 per month|
Full Details of Unilever Dubai Dubai Jobs 2021
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you’re having in the work you do – every small thing counts.
Main Job Purpose:
The Demand Planning Assistant Manager will lead a team of Demand Planners responsible for the development of the 12-24 month rolling sales forecast for their category’s portfolio. This individual will provide guidance and support to several cross-functional teams through the monthly S&OP cycle with the objective of creating a realistic forecast and documenting any risks and opportunities. Communication of volume changes and main drivers throughout the E2E supply chain is also a critical element of the role. The Assistant DP Manager will drive the implementation of new SO&P tools, processes, and reports in partnership with Demand Planning Excellence to ensure ongoing continuous improvement.
The Demand Planning Assistant Manager will also lead Promotion Planner responsible for development and tracking execution of the promotions of the category from our factories and logistics teams. This individual will also play a critical role in identifying business risks and leading crisis management when necessary and ensuring the appropriate business trade offs are evaluated and plans are developed to protect business priorities and accelerate recovery.
This position is key to achieving category KPI targets in many areas– forecast bias/accuracy, customer service, working capital, business waste and overall cost. The Demand Planning Assistant Manager will act as a key business partner in monthly S&OP processes that are executed in close cooperation with Marketing, Sales, Finance and Category Management.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Demand Planning Process:
- Own the forecast in any of the S&OP meetings (monthly cycle) and in the weekly operational meetings
- Build the activities (that are over and above the baselines) provided by the Sales & Marketing teams
- Maintain an assumptions tracker that would be used to evaluate the performance of the activity and challenge volumes going forward
- Present the exceptions in the activity meeting and facilitate the process of reaching consensus on the final agreed unconstrained demand
- Minute all the forecast changes that take place in any forum to ensure all stakeholders are aligned
- Upload agreed unconstrained demand in APO, ensuring Master Data related to each product is maintained on the system to ensure accurate data flow.
- Send finance a constrained plan basis the demand and supply reconciliation output
2. Manage Promotion Planning process
- Communicate the most updated promotion plan with the relevant sales, marketing, supply planning, customer service and logistics teams
- Work with Customer Service and logistics team to ensure stocks availability in all markets and to develop scenarios to mitigate supply gaps (if any) through demand adjustments
- Work with Sales team on promotion plan to ensure best availability.
3. Communication with Extended Supply Chain
- Communicate the most updated demand plan with the relevant supply planning and customer service teams
- Work with Customer Service team to ensure stocks availability in all markets and to develop scenarios to mitigate supply gaps (if any) through demand adjustments
4. Continuous Improvement:
- Analyse forecast accuracy and bias to identify and implement process enhancements to improve these KPI’s
- Present the KPI’s to the Category team in order to find ways to improve them
- Champion the development of changes to current processes
- Coach the Category team on forecasting techniques to facilitate discussions while simultaneously improving KPIs
5. Team Management
- Develop and manage development plan of the team members.
- Coach team member to achieve best results
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or relative field
- At least 3 years of Supply Chain operations experience
- Previous people leadership will be highly beneficial
- Exposure to Supply Planning, Order to Cast, procure to pay cycle
- Proficient in MS Office (knowledge of SAP, APO and R-studio is a plus)
- CPIM or CSCP certification is a plus
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Adaptable to changes in a fast-pasted environment
- Challenger to the status quo
- Bias for action and pro-activity
- Excellent communication skills
How to Submit Application at Unilever Dubai Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Unilever Dubai can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Unilever Dubai. After this, you will see the option of Unilever Dubai Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Unilever Dubai Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Unilever Dubai -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Unilever Dubai Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Unilever Dubai Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.