UNHCR Careers – UNHCR Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check UNHCR Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current UNHCR Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for UNHCR Jobs in Doha. UNHCR company is going to do a new recruitment at UNHCR Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha UNHCR can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this UNHCR Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of UNHCR Jobs before applying.
UNHCR Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official UNHCR Careers Page
UNHCR Qatar Jobs 2022:- UNHCR company has recently sought applications for the post of PPH Officer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. UNHCR company is giving very good salary for the post of PPH Officer (on Average QAR 13000.00 Per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of UNHCR Company on the website of UNHCR Company. The location of this UNHCR Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this UNHCR Jobs in Doha.
UNHCR Jobs Description Given at UNHCR Careers Portal
|Organization Name||UNHCR Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||PPH Officer|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 13000.00 Per Month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of UNHCR Doha Jobs 2022
PPH Officer :- 32643
Location :- Doha, Qatar
Salary Grade :- P3
Hardship Level :- A
Family Location Type
Procedures and Eligibility
Before submitting an application, UNHCR staff members intending to apply to this Job Opening are requested to consult the Recruitment and Assignments Policy (RAP, UNHCR/HCP/2017/2 and the Recruitment and Assignments Administrative Instruction (RAAI), UNHCR/AI/2017/7 OF 15 August 2017.
Duties and Qualifications
Organizational Setting and Work Relationships
The Private Sector Partnerships Service (PSP) sits within UNHCR’s Division of External Relations (DER) and is responsible for mobilizing resources for refugees from the private sector. UNHCR has developed a Private Sector Fundraising Strategy 2018-2025 which has the ambition of growing PSP into a service capable of generating $1 Billion annually and identifies priority fundraising markets and regions.
As part of this strategy, and in order to achieve the ambitious objectives of mobilizing necessary resources for UNHCR, PSP’s Private Partnerships and Philanthropy (PPH) Section develops and strengthens long-term partnerships with companies, foundations and private philanthropists (¿PPH donors¿). As part of a wider fundraising team, the primary role of PPH colleagues is to seek various forms of support from PPH donors: securing funding for UNHCR programmes and projects will be considered priority, but the work also includes leveraging the capacities of these partnerships beyond funding, in order to build long-lasting holistic partnerships bringing various forms of support to UNHCR and to persons of concern, such as advocacy, visibility, expertise, innovation and public engagement.
All UNHCR staff members are accountable to perform their duties as reflected in their job description. They do so within their delegated authorities, in line with the regulatory framework of UNHCR which includes the UN Charter, UN Staff Regulations and Rules, UNHCR Policies and Administrative Instructions as well as relevant accountability frameworks. In addition, staff members are required to discharge their responsibilities in a manner consistent with the core, functional, cross-functional and managerial competencies and UNHCR¿s core values of professionalism, integrity and respect for diversity.
– As delegated by the supervisor, lead on the engagement with a portfolio of PPH donors, and for all activities relevant for the acquisition and strengthening of relationships with them, ensuring that a dynamic pipeline is in place and regularly assessed and updated.
– Nurture, develop and oversee existing donor relationships which are part of the incumbent¿s portfolio, and ensure that they are leveraged to their full potential, and that donor requirements are fulfilled, while working with the supervisor and/or the Head of PSP Office to assess the continued benefit of the partnership(s) to UNHCR.
– As delegated, build solid stewardship or donor care plans aimed at increasing engagement of existing donors, ensuring that they will remain loyal to the organisation in the long term.
– Explore and negotiate new relationships, which includes, among others, the preparation of pitches, proposals, and grant applications. This can include working with PSP HQ to support the delivery of on-time reporting on contributions, and the development of funding proposals representing UNHCR¿s priorities and donor needs.
– Act as focal point on all matters related to the relationships and partnerships under the incumbent’s portfolio; and respond to all queries about them, proving input and briefing notes, as required.
– Participate in and organize high-profile events attended by existing and potential donors to expand networking opportunities and/or as part of cultivation or stewardship plans.
– As delegated, support PSP management in the identification of key industrial sectors to be approached within a determined PSP market; and contribute to the development and implementation of the PPH components of the local PSP/PPH strategy.
– Support the preparation of the PPH section of the PSP team¿s PSP Annual Plans and Budgets.
– Monitor the success of activities delegated by the supervisor according to approved plans, which includes keeping track of income raised, prospect pipelines and income projections to ensure PPH targets are met.
– Maximize visibility opportunities for UNHCR by exploring opportunities arising from the interaction with influent/affluent donors/prospects, and making recommendations to PSP management in this regard when requested.
– Ensure information management and knowledge-sharing by preparing briefings and reports on the partnerships, relationships, fundraising initiatives and/or income streams under the incumbent’s portfolio; and, if requested, share and provide advice on successful PPH initiatives and practices so that they can be replicated.
– Ensure effective and efficient coordination and communication with PSP HQ, as well as with other PSP offices and/or other relevant internal stakeholders as required by the position, to identify potential areas of collaboration; and to find opportunities for synergies.
– The incumbent of the position will perform in direct link with the broader PSP country market plans and context, including effective collaborating on and working towards non-direct cash elements together with IG and campaigns, such expanding network for other purposes like in-kind, free publicity, CRM or location access for face-to-face frontliners.
– Lead on the development of relationships with philanthropists, major donors, HNWIs and ultra HNWIs; and, as delegated and in collaboration with the supervisor, identify priorities and establish clear frameworks for major donor engagement.
– Manage a select portfolio of philanthropic relationships; and develop and implement bespoke care plans to ensure that donors are engaged with the organization. This can include keeping donors informed about issues and locations that interest them, organizing participation in UNHCR or refugee-related events, planning communications and media opportunities, and leading on the organization of missions.
– Lead on the organization of high-level tailored events for major donors, HNWIs and philanthropists; and engage with potential and existing donors at high-profile events.
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date records on Salesforce of individual donors under the incumbent’s portfolio, including income raised, project reports and updates; and all communications with the donors.
– Create and deliver high-quality materials for major donors and HNWIs in line with donor interests, coordinating with the relevant internal stakeholders to ensure that materials and messaging are in line with UNHCR priorities and branding, and that they are designed to achieve maximum results.
– If delegated by the supervisor or the Head of the PSP Office, develop strategies and plans to engage major donors, and (U)HNWIs, in line with the PSP Global Strategy and the PPH Strategic Framework;
– Analyse the relevant data to ensure that donors are identified and cultivated towards their peak giving level; and work with the supervisor to commission research and screening on wealthy individuals to ensure that further opportunities are identified, and researched.
– If applicable, work with the supervisor and with Individual Giving colleagues to design and implement initiatives, plans and messaging on specific themes to ensure that programmes and materials are tailored for major donors and HNWIs. This can include working on the development of legacy and planned giving marketing, and middle-major donor programmes, and implementing activities to upgrade and transition appropriate middle donors to the major donor/HNWI programme.
– Support in identifying and soliciting the support of intermediaries for introductions to potential major donors and HNWIs.
– Lead on the development and strengthening of relationships with foundations; and, as delegated and in collaboration with the supervisor, identify priorities and establish clear frameworks for engagement of foundations. This can include keeping updated on the philanthropic calendar, such as gatherings of foundations and philanthropic networks and circles, as well as of key deadlines for applications of major foundation grants.
– Lead on the preparation and submission of foundations grants, by gathering, consolidating and present information in line with agreed deadlines and ensuring that the grant fulfils the donor’s criteria and requirements. This might include liaising with various internal stakeholders to ensure the quality and accuracy of the grants submitted.
– Manage a select portfolio of foundations relationships; and develop and implement foundations-specific cultivation and stewardship plans.
– Keep informed of the latest philanthropic trends, and, if applicable, work with the supervisor commission research on foundations to ensure that opportunities are identified and researched, and that products developed for foundations audiences are targeted.
– Create and develop materials for foundations, in line with donor interests, ensuring that they are designed to achieve maximum results.
– Participate in events for foundation and philanthropic networks and/or events in which senior foundations leaders are attending, and/or support the preparation for UNHCR senior leadership’s participation in such events.
– If applicable, support the development of a strategy to engage foundations or foundation networks, ensuring that they are in line with the PSP Global Strategy and the PPH Strategic Framework, and with UNHCR¿s organization-wide or sectoral strategic directions and priorities.
– Lead on the acquisition, and development of partnerships with corporates and corporate foundations; and, as delegated and in collaboration with the supervisor, identify priorities and establish clear frameworks for engagement.
– Design and implement initiatives and materials for corporate audiences; and prepare pitches, briefings and presentations which communicate to corporate partners’ representatives, in an accurate, timely and persuasive manner, relevant information on UNHCR’s programs and activities.
– Manage a select portfolio of corporate partnerships, and develop and lead on cultivation and stewardship plans to ensure that their competencies are leveraged for the benefit of UNHCR and persons of concern, that the partnership is achieving its full potential, and that that corporate partners can access partnership benefits in line with UNHCR¿s benefits matrix.
– Lead on the delivery of joint initiatives with corporate partners, such as cause-related marketing campaigns, joint communications and employee engagement plans.
– If applicable, identify, explore and seize opportunities for in-kind donations from corporates, keeping in mind applicable UNHCR policies, and assessing whether the acceptance or rejection of the donation is strategic in light of cultivation and stewardship goals.
– If applicable, work with the Shared Value Partnerships Unit to identify opportunities for non-financial engagement with potential and existing corporate partners.
– If applicable, develop a strategy to engage corporations and corporate foundations, in line with the PSP Global Strategy and the PPH Strategic Framework.
– Perform other related duties as required.
Education & Professional Work Experience
Years of Experience / Degree Level
For P3/NOC – 6 years relevant experience with Under graduate degree; or 5 years relevant experience with Graduate degree; or 4 years relevant experience with Doctorate degree
Field(s) of Education
Marketing, Communications, Journalism,
International Relations, Economics, Business Administration/Management,
Social Sciences or other relevant field.
(Field(s) of Education marked with an asterisk* are essential)
Certificates and/or Licenses
(Certificates and Licenses marked with an asterisk* are essential)
Relevant Job Experience
– Relevant professional experience in fundraising and/or partnerships and/or management of relationships with donors and/or external partners, with exposure to an international environment and/or with humanitarian organizations.
– Possess knowledge of existing fundraising/partnership management techniques, and of major trends in the philanthropic landscape.
– Experience in project management, with a proven track record of successfully implementing plans requiring expert knowledge at times.
– Proven ability to keep track of performance, and meet or exceed targets.
– Excellent analytical skills with ability to establish and implement strategies and plans according to priorities, to manage and mitigate risks, and to balance different and sometimes competing needs and interests.
– Experience in managing and coordinating between multiple stakeholders, with an ability to multi-task, manage time, keep with tight deadlines, and to thrive in a high-pressure environment.
– Ability to produce high-quality written materials tailored to specific audiences.
– Experience in starting up and/or managing private sector partnerships and/or individual donor relationships in new and/or challenging markets.
– Experience in a UN field location and/or in a developing country.
– Knowledge of humanitarian and/or development programming.
– Knowledge of a specialized area of fundraising, such as legacies, planned giving, or cause-related marketing.
– Familiarity with SharePoint 365 platform.
– Familiarity with CRM systems, ideally Salesforce.
CL-Multi-stakeholder Communications with Partners, Government & Community
IT-Business Intelligence (BI)
PS-Fundraising – High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI)
PS-Fundraising (incl. operations, programmes)
PS-Fundraising from foundations
PS-Fundraising materials production and management
PS-Management of Private Sector Fundraising Investments in new markets
PS-Managing corporate partnerships
PS-Middle donor programme development and management
PS-Partnerships / Individual Giving Programmes
PS-Private sector fundraising and partnerships
(Functional Skills marked with an asterisk* are essential)
For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language.
For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
All UNHCR workforce members must individually and collectively, contribute towards a working environment where each person feels safe, and empowered to perform their duties. This includes by demonstrating no tolerance for sexual exploitation and abuse, harassment including sexual harassment, sexism, gender inequality, discrimination and abuse of power.
As individuals and as managers, all must be proactive in preventing and responding to inappropriate conduct, support ongoing dialogue on these matters and speaking up and seeking guidance and support from relevant UNHCR resources when these issues arise.
This is a Standard Job Description for all UNHCR jobs with this job title and grade level. The Operational Context may contain additional essential and/or desirable qualifications relating to the specific operation and/or position. Any such requirements are incorporated by reference in this Job Description and will be considered for the screening, shortlisting and selection of candidates.
C001L3 – Accountability Level 3
C002L3 – Teamwork & Collaboration Level 3
C003L3 – Communication Level 3
C004L3 – Commitment to Continuous Learning Level 3
C005L3 – Client & Result Orientation Level 3
C006L3 – Organizational Awareness Level 3
M001L3 – Empowering and Building Trust Level 3
M002L3 – Managing Performance Level 3
M006L3 – Managing Resources Level 3
X004L3 – Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Level 3
X007L3 – Political Awareness Level 3
X008L3 – Stakeholder Management Level 3
Please note that UNHCR does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, travelling, processing, training or any other fees).
The UNHCR workforce consists of many diverse nationalities, cultures, languages and opinions. UNHCR seeks to sustain and strengthen this diversity to ensure equal opportunities as well as an inclusive working environment for its entire workforce. Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, colour, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Please note that the closing date for positions advertised in the Addendum 2 to September 2021 Compendium is Wednesday 12 January 2022 (midnight Geneva time) .
How to Submit Application at UNHCR Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha UNHCR can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of UNHCR. After this, you will see the option of UNHCR Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the UNHCR Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in UNHCR -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your UNHCR Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of UNHCR Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.