Unesco Careers – Unesco Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Unesco Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Unesco Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Unesco Jobs in Doha. Unesco is going to do a new recruitment at Unesco Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Unesco can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Unesco Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Unesco Jobs before applying.
Unesco Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Unesco Careers Page
Unesco Qatar Jobs 2022:- Unesco has recently sought applications for the post of Culture Programme Assistant. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Unesco company is giving very good salary for the post of Culture Programme Assistant (on Average QAR 117166.00 Per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Unesco Company on the website of Unesco Company. The location of this Unesco Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Unesco Jobs in Doha.
Unesco Jobs Description Given at Unesco Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Unesco Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Culture Programme Assistant|
|Job Types||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 117166.00 Per year|
Full Details of Unesco Doha Jobs 2022
CONTEXT AND BACKGROUND
The UNESCO Doha Office is engaged in a range of projects and activities in GCC countries and in Yemen that include promoting international conventions in the cultural domain, museums, cultural policy development, conservation of sites and monuments, World Heritage and the promotion of cultural diversity and cultural industries. The incumbent will provide support to existing projects and programmes and technical expertise within their particular field of competence.
TASKS AND EXPECTED OUTPUTS
Under the overall authority of the Director of the Office, and direct supervision of the Culture Programme Specialist, the incumbent will serve as UNESCO Culture Programme Assistant. To this end, the incumbent will identify needs, develop, plan, organize, implement, monitor, evaluate and provide technical support for the programme.In particular, s/he will be expected to perform the following responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals; provide input to periodic reports and documents on project activities; contribute to the website of the office and other relevant awareness raising materials;
- Assist in project implementation and ensure administrative processes, procedures and support, drafting correspondence, processing disbursements and other administrative duties as required;
- Organize stakeholder meetings, capacity-building workshops and training in the cultural field;
- Facilitate information sharing amongst stakeholders and ensure regular coordination of governmental institutions and non-governmental organizations in the execution of the programme;
- Organize events to enhance awareness raising and programme visibility in Yemen and the GCC;
- Undertake missions as necessary and requested for the project implementation
- Assist with general activities of the UNESCO Office in Doha assigned by the supervisor and the Director of the Office as and when required.
COMPETENCIES (Core / Managerial) Accountability (C) Communication (C) Innovation (C) Knowledge sharing and continuous improvement (C) Planning and organizing (C) Results focus (C) Teamwork (C) – For detailed information, please consult the UNESCO Competency Framework .
University degree (BA or equivalent) preferably in the field of Architecture, Museums and Heritage Management, Cultural Development or similar discipline with 4 years of relevant qualifying work experience. Advanced university degree in the relevant field in combination with at least 3 years of relevant qualifying experience might be accepted.
- Relevant professional experience in the field of architecture, cultural heritage management, cultural development or museums’ policy and development, of which at least 1 year acquired in the region and/or international level would be an advantage.
- Experience in working on cultural projects in Yemen and the region is preferable.
- Knowledge and experience with UNESCO, the Organization’s culture programme and fields of competency would be an advantage.
- Good analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to build and maintain effective working relations with national/local authorities, relevant institutions, intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations.
- Proven ability to communicate and negotiate effectively and persuasively (orally and in writing) with various stakeholders at all levels, within and outside of the Organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and to function within a multi-cultural environment.
- Solid IT skills of standard Office software (knowledge of specialized software in the domains of architecture, museums or GIS would be an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of English. Knowledge of writing and speaking Arabic would be an advantage.
SELECTION AND RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Please note that all candidates must complete an on-line application and provide complete and accurate information. To apply, please visit the UNESCO careers website. No modifications can be made to the application submitted.
The evaluation of candidates is based on the criteria in the vacancy notice, and may include tests and/or assessments, as well as a competency-based interview.
UNESCO uses communication technologies such as video or teleconference, e-mail correspondence, etc. for the assessment and evaluation of candidates.
Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted and candidates in the final selection step will be subject to reference checks based on the information provided.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
UNESCO Salaries in Doha paid in Qatari Riyals; the annual remuneration for the post is QAR 234,050.00 depending on qualifications and experience. UNESCO Service Contract benefits includes 30 days of annual leave as well as a contribution to pension scheme and health insurance upon proof of inscription.
UNESCO applies a zero tolerance policy against all forms of harassment.
UNESCO is committed to achieve and sustain gender parity among its staff members in all categories and at all grades. Furthermore, UNESCO is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities, as well as nationals from non-and under-represented Member States (last update here) are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality. Worldwide mobility is required for staff members appointed to international posts.
UNESCO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
How to Submit Application at Unesco Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Unesco can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Unesco. After this, you will see the option of Unesco Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Unesco Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Unesco -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Unesco Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Unesco Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.