Ubisoft Careers – Ubisoft Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Ubisoft Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Ubisoft Abu Dhabi Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Ubisoft Jobs in Abu Dhabi. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Ubisoft Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Ubisoft can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Ubisoft Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Ubisoft Jobs before applying.
Ubisoft Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Ubisoft Careers Page
Ubisoft UAE Jobs 2021:- Ubisoft company has recently sought applications for the post of Data Analyst. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Ubisoft company is giving very good salary for the post of Data Analyst (on Average AED 118432 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Ubisoft Company on the website of Ubisoft Company. The location of this Ubisoft Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Ubisoft Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Ubisoft Jobs Description Given at Ubisoft Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Ubisoft UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Data Analyst|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 118432 per year|
Full Details of Ubisoft Abu Dhabi Jobs 2021
Opened in October 2011, Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is one of the first major video game studios based in the UAE capital and is focusing on developing and bringing to market successful mobile games for a worldwide audience.
This position is based in the vibrant expat city of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi is multi-cultural city, based on an island in the Persian Gulf and 1-hour drive from Dubai. Abu Dhabi offers vibrant social and forward-thinking cultural lifestyle. It has an array of experiences and events including pristine beaches, Formula 1, Theme Parks, Louvre Museum, vibrant nightlife and year-round sunshine. Having ranked number 1 for the past 4 years in a row as the safest city in the world (Numbeo), providing a great home and standard of living.
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi successfully released two hidden-object / investigation free-to-play mobile titles: CSI: Hidden Crimes™ and NCIS: Hidden Crimes™, both based on the worldwide known TV shows of the same name. With the acquisition in February 2017 of the massive multiplayer free-to-play game Growtopia, the studio works on the title’s live operations.
The team keeps focusing its efforts on creating further content for its live games and strengthening its player’s engagement in addition to work on other unannounced projects.
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is looking for a Data Analyst to support the data analysis and live game management of their free to play mobile games. The ideal candidate will have a background in free to play games and worked in a similar position.
- Provide an in-depth analytics and insights about our games
- Develop new insights and analysis that inform decisions and help us continue to delight the people playing our games
- Coordinate and analyze the efficiency of game events and of some specific game features
- Produce financial reports data on a daily / weekly and monthly basis
- Create specific reports about new game content profitability using data from diverse sources
- Be a hub between Customer Support, Community Management and the Production teams
- Build and maintain complex statistical models based on our millions of players’ behaviors
- Excellent SQL skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and MS Office suite is essential
- Good experience in R/Python
- A good knowledge in databases/BI
- A good knowledge of Tableau software
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to execute research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations
- Good client management skills with a strong grasp of both technical and business perspectives
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- BA/ BS degree in math, economics, engineering or other technical field is required
- At least 2 years of experience working on free to play games
- Previous experience in quantitative analysis is a must
Additional InformationTo all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
How to Submit Application at Ubisoft Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Ubisoft can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Ubisoft. After this, you will see the option of Ubisoft Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Ubisoft Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Ubisoft -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Ubisoft Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Ubisoft Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.