Trouvay Cauvin Careers – Trouvay Cauvin Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Trouvay Cauvin Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Trouvay Cauvin Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Trouvay Cauvin company is going to do a new recruitment at Trouvay Cauvin Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Trouvay Cauvin can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Trouvay Cauvin Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Trouvay Cauvin Jobs before applying.
Trouvay Cauvin Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Trouvay Cauvin Careers Page
Trouvay Cauvin UAE Jobs 2022:- Trouvay Cauvin company has recently sought applications for the post of Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Trouvay Cauvin company is giving very good salary for the post of Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (on Average AED 4810.00-14500.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Trouvay Cauvin Company on the website of Trouvay Cauvin Company. The location of this Trouvay Cauvin Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Trouvay Cauvin Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Trouvay Cauvin Jobs Description Given at Trouvay Cauvin Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Trouvay Cauvin UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Administrative Assistant/Receptionist|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 4810.00-14500.00 per month|
Full Details of Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
TROUVAY & CAUVIN Engineering supply, Abu Dhabi, is looking for an Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist, who will report to the General manager.
The Administrative Assistant / Receptionist has a versatile job scope by supporting the sales team with certification, documentation and uploading functions, ensuring a smooth inside coordination with the Head Office supportive functions and the Administrative Officer, providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support, and managing the general housekeeping of the Abu Dhabi office (hereafter the “office”).
- Uploads Certificates and Documents,
- Manages the E-registration process for Abu Dhabi,
- Tracks invoices ,
- Monitors Abu Dhabi’s account in liaison with the Group Head of Accounts & Finance and the General Manager,
- Handles switchboard operations,
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately,
- Maintains security by following procedures and monitoring logbook.
Uploading Certificates and Documentation
- Assists with uploading certificates and other documents to bespoke customer web sites for review and approval,
- Advises and update the Sales team on the status uploaded documents.
Manages the E-registration process required for Abu Dhabi customers and their approved suppliers to include :
- Updates and tracks all our registered clients information on their individual end user e-registration systems,
- Coordinates with manufacturers to get documents and other required information for uploading into the e-registration systems,
- Maintains and update customer database,
- Prepares E-registration status report as necessary,
- Keeps systematic records of manufacturer’s document such as agency certificates, ISO certificates, etc. ensuring that all documents are valid and not expired.
- Liaises with the Sales team, QC and Suppliers as necessary, to complete assigned tasks,
- Liaises with counter-parts of other Group’s offices when required,
- Liaises with the Head Office and local management (Operational/ Financial/ HR/ Legal/ Safety/ Compliance/ Communication) to ensure the Group policies and the local regulatory requirements are properly followed by the Office staff,
- Liaises with our Sponsor and PRO to proceed with visas applications / renewals,
- Liaises with the Group Head of Accounts & Finance and the General Manager, manages the petty cash, Office daily expenses and check deposit & collection,
- Tracks invoices and liaise with the Administration Officer to ensure invoices are delivered to our customers in a timely manner and paid,
- Liaises with the Group Human Resources Manager to provide monthly HR instructions for the Office (payroll details, vacation, absence management, allowance, certificate request…),
- Is always ready to perform additional related tasks assigned.
- Answers all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible,
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and takes adequate messages when required,
- Receives and relays fax messages,
- Picks-up and delivers the mail,
- Opens and dates stamp all general correspondence,
- Maintains the general filing system and file all correspondence,
- Provides secretarial and administrative services for the General Manager when requested,
- Assists in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference calls,
- Responds to public inquiries,
- Is responsible for the general local procurement of Office stationary,
- Assists with reporting issues and arranging contractors for the maintenance of electricity, plumbing, AC, fax & photocopy machines and service of Office’s cars, pickups and trucks,
- Is responsible for the filing and archive room,
- Changes the server back-up tapes and keeps them secure.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately,
- Serving guests with refreshments,
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival,
- Maintains security by ensuring that visitors are expected by the Office’s personnel.
- Books for the Company cars leased and keeps records of maintenance,
- Arranges flights, hotel for staffs and guests,
- Arranges transport to and from airports.
Procedures and Quality Assurance
- Ensures that all aspects of an operation or processes are followed,
- Reports any HSE issues to the HSE Officer.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English,
- Good understood of the field of the Company,
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol,
- Time management skills,
- Office administration,
- Knowledge about card procedures and regulations,
- Documentation and Filing,
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Drive to succeed,
- Work requires willingness to work from time to time a flexible schedule if required by workload,
- Having a driving license will be an added advantage.
- Interpersonal skills,
- Customer-service orientation,
- Verbal and written communication skills,
- Attention to detail,
- Planning and organization,
- Confidentiality and trustworthy,
How to Submit Application at Trouvay Cauvin Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Trouvay Cauvin can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Trouvay Cauvin. After this, you will see the option of Trouvay Cauvin Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Trouvay Cauvin -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Trouvay Cauvin Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.