Topaz Energy and Marine Careers – Topaz Energy and Marine Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Topaz Energy and Marine Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Topaz Energy and Marine Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Topaz Energy and Marine Jobs in Dubai. Topaz Energy and Marine company is going to do a new recruitment at Topaz Energy and Marine Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Topaz Energy and Marine can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Topaz Energy and Marine Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Topaz Energy and Marine Jobs before applying.
Topaz Energy and Marine Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Topaz Energy and Marine Careers Page
Topaz Energy and Marine UAE Jobs 2022:- Topaz Energy and Marine company has recently sought applications for the post of Operations Assurance Officer (Marine). Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Topaz Energy and Marine company is giving very good salary for the post of Operations Assurance Officer (Marine) (on Average AED 180354.00 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Topaz Energy and Marine Company on the website of Topaz Energy and Marine Company. The location of this Topaz Energy and Marine Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Topaz Energy and Marine Jobs in Dubai.
Topaz Energy and Marine Jobs Description Given at Topaz Energy and Marine Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Topaz Energy and Marine UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Operations Assurance Officer (Marine)|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 180354.00 per year|
Full Details of Topaz Energy and Marine Dubai Jobs 2022
OFFSHORE MARINE STANDARDS Ensure the Company’s operating and safety standards are being consistently applied across all fleets, by:
- Assessing all other crew members’ understanding and implementation of the SMS
- Assessing the overall effectiveness of on-board management and administration and providing mentoring to ensure the identified improvement areas are actioned
- Providing documented feedback on the effectiveness of the SMS and identified improvement opportunities
SENIOR OFFICERS COMPETENCE
- Complete fair and consistent assessments of senior officers’ (Masters and Chief Engineers) competences against relevant criteria within the Topaz Competence Assurance Program (CAP)
- Identify competence/training gaps and propose appropriate remedial action, providing training or mentoring as required.
- Support internal verification process to ensure consistency and stand ardisation of assessments by observing and reporting on standard of Competence Assessments carried out on board by crew.
AUDITS AND INSPECTIONS
- Complete on-board audits of vessel and crew performance highlighting any inefficiencies with respect to Company Policies and KPIs
- In conjunction with relevant regional staff, complete internal audits and inspections in accordance with ISM, ISPS, MLC and other relevant industry standards
- Identify improvement opportunities and non-conformities
- Verify implementation of effective corrective and preventative actions, identified and documented during previous internal and external inspections
ON-BOARD SAFETY CULTURE
- Liaise with and assist the vessel’s Safety Officer, where appropriate, to ensure that Company standards, procedures and guidelines are complied with at all times
- Play an active role in the promotion of the Company’s safety culture and safety initiatives, with the goal of continuously improving vessels’ operational and HSE performance
- Provide mentoring in the safe management of tasks, the implementation of Control of Work systems and the maintenance of safe working practices
- Actively partake in Safety Committee meetings to encourage constructive discussion and stakeholder engagement and to provide mentoring to deliver improvements where identified
OFF-SHORE TRAINING AND MENTORING
- Provide mentoring in the conduct of effective drills and exercises, to ensure on-board training is being conducted in accordance with statutory and best-practice requirements
- Ensure that the Company’s computer-based training is being conducted effectively on-board and supported with practical drills/exercises where appropriate
- Identify and document any training gaps and propose actions to close these
Assessing Master and Chief Engineer’s operational and administrative awareness of the SMS and ensuring effective engagement in and implementation of key operational standards, including;
- adherence to Company Policies and Directives
- engagement in scheduled Masters’ Reviews and other feedback opportunities
- on-board documentation control, maintenance and management
- self-inspection routines and requirements
- Planned and Preventative Maintenance schedules and task requirements
- When directed by the Operational Assurance Manager, provide expert guidance and input to assist regional teams with incident investigations and associated follow-up actions
- When directed by the Operational Assurance Manager , provide Corporate representation and involvement during investigations, in support of regional teams
- Provide marine operations and assurance input to the Operational Assurance Manager and Head of QHSSE for the compilation and publication of Safety Flashes & Safety Bulletins
- Conducting on-board assessment of effectiveness of post-incident Lessons Learnt, and providing mentoring to senior officers to enhance and ensure uptake of corrective and preventative actions arising from investigations
How to Submit Application at Topaz Energy and Marine Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Topaz Energy and Marine can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Topaz Energy and Marine. After this, you will see the option of Topaz Energy and Marine Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Topaz Energy and Marine Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Topaz Energy and Marine -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Topaz Energy and Marine Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Topaz Energy and Marine Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.