Toll Group Careers – Toll Group Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Toll Group Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Toll Group Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Toll Group Jobs in Dubai. Toll Group company is going to do a new recruitment at Toll Group Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Toll Group can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Toll Group Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Toll Group Jobs before applying.
Toll Group Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Toll Group Careers Page
Toll Group UAE Jobs 2022:- Toll Group company has recently sought applications for the post of Freight Coordinator. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Toll Group company is giving very good salary for the post of Freight Coordinator (on Average AED 5500.00 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Toll Group Company on the website of Toll Group Company. The location of this Toll Group Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Toll Group Jobs in Dubai.
Toll Group Jobs Description Given at Toll Group Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Toll Group UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Freight Coordinator|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 5500.00 per year|
Full Details of Toll Group Dubai Jobs 2022
About Toll Group
At Toll, we do more than just logistics – we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport, or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
About Toll: Global Forwarding
At Toll, we do more than just logistics – we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
Global Forwarding delivers cargo across our global network via road, rail, sea, and air. From loose cartons for consolidation and palletised cargo to moving dangerous goods and bulk commodities, we have the experience, the infrastructure, and the global network to get freight moving – across towns, across countries and across continents.
· Receiving prealet for groupage consol box & FCL shipments & FCL consol shipments. If B/L is not surrendered or any rate difference, communicating with overseas agents, following up & obtaining the same with our origin agent. Checking & replying all the mails.
· Follow up with the shipping line over the phone & by mail for arrival date, rates & B/L status.
· Updating the shipment status to customers /concerned sales coordinator & sales persons. Sending CAN to the customer. Updating compliance in CW1
· Preparing the cheque request after getting the charges from shipping lines & entering the same cost in CW1 & will be handover the same to accounts dept.
· Collecting NOC (No Objection Certificates) & DELIVERY ORDER from the shipping line prior to the vessel arrival.
· Over 2 years of experience in sea freight import
· Very good time management
· Knowledge of CW1 would be an advantage
· You are highly motived with the goal-oriented attitude
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
You must be entitled to work in (insert country) and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.
How to Submit Application at Toll Group Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Toll Group can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Toll Group. After this, you will see the option of Toll Group Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Toll Group Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Toll Group -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Toll Group Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Toll Group Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.