The Originals Careers – The Originals Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check The Originals Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current The Originals Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for The Originals Jobs in Dubai. The Originals company is going to do a new recruitment at The Originals Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai The Originals can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this The Originals Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of The Originals Jobs before applying.
The Originals Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official The Originals Careers Page
The Originals UAE Jobs 2022:- The Originals company has recently sought applications for the post of Assistant Outlet Manager Th8 Hotel. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. The Originals company is giving very good salary for the post of Assistant Outlet Manager Th8 Hotel (on Average AED 9500.00/- Per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of The Originals Company on the website of The Originals Company. The location of this The Originals Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this The Originals Jobs in Dubai.
The Originals Jobs Description Given at The Originals Careers Portal
|Organization Name||The Originals UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Assistant Outlet Manager Th8 Hotel|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 9500.00 Per Month|
Full Details of The Originals Dubai Jobs 2022
Assistant Outlet Manager- THE8 HOTEL
Manages daily restaurant operations and assists with menu planning maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
Th8 Dubai is a pre-opening 5* hotel, located at the Palm Jumeirah Island, inspired by the fashion, glamour and jet-set lifestyle of the cool white sands and art deco scene of Miami Beach. The hotel boasts of its direct beach access with uninterrupted views of the Palm, Dubai’s iconic skyline and the Arabian Sea that will provide an ultimate luxury experience at the Palm Jumeirah. The project has a total of 162 guest rooms and suites and 3 food beverage outlets with creative & unique concepts. In addition the hotel also features meeting facilities covering over 200 square meters that can host a range of events from small corporate meetings, product launches and team building activities to outdoor receptions and bespoke social events beach and poolside.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Oversea the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish.
- Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members.
- Maintains records of staff periodic manner and operating costs.
- Provides feedback and coaching to the Team regularly.
- Understands building capability through Cross training
- Treats all Team Members fairly, with respect.
- Sets high standards for appropriate team behavior on shift.
- Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
- Handle guest complaints in restaurants.
- Schedules periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members.
- Maintain budget and employee records, prepare payroll, and pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records.
- Check the quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
- Meet with sales representatives to order supplies such as tableware, cooking utensils, and cleaning items.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
- Ensures new products are executed properly the following roll-out.
- Is capable of handling irate customers with a friendly/calm attitude.
- Ensures product quality and great service.
- Shows enthusiasm about guest within the restaurant.
- Is flexible in dealing with changes/problems (e.g., being short staffed).
- Has effectively forecasted restaurant needs.
- Shifts priorities and goals as work demands change.
- Priorities tasks effectively to ensure most important tasks are completed on time.
- Delegates and follow-up effectively.
- Taking Ownership of issues or tasks and also give detail update of the F&B manager and the General Manager.
- Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback.
- Coaches team on how to exceed Guest expectations.
- Does not blame others; takes accountability for problems.
- Effectively identifies restaurant problems through reports and can ideate & execute to resolve the same.
- Proficiency in using computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks.
- Proficiency in Point of sale ( POS ) software, inventory software, Restaurant guest satisfactory tracking software etc.
- Assist in planning regular and special event Menu.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English
- Experienced in all aspects of restaurants service
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Excellent leader and trainer with strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to motivate employees to work as a team effectively and productively
- Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
How to Submit Application at The Originals Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai The Originals can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of The Originals. After this, you will see the option of The Originals Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the The Originals Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in The Originals -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your The Originals Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of The Originals Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.