The Emirates Group Careers – The Emirates Group Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check The Emirates Group Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current The Emirates Group Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for The Emirates Group Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at The Emirates Group Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai The Emirates Group can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this The Emirates Group Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of The Emirates Group Jobs before applying.
The Emirates Group Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official The Emirates Group Careers Page
The Emirates Group UAE Jobs 2021:- The Emirates Group company has recently sought applications for the post of Customer Service Professionals. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. The Emirates Group company is giving very good salary for the post of Customer Service Professionals (on Average AED 4200.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of The Emirates Group Company on the website of The Emirates Group Company. The location of this The Emirates Group Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this The Emirates Group Jobs in Dubai.
The Emirates Group Jobs Description Given at The Emirates Group Careers Portal
|Organization Name||The Emirates Group UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Customer Service Professionals|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 4200.00 per month|
Full Details of The Emirates Group Dubai Jobs 2021
We are recruiting exceptional customer service team members.
Whether it be Emirates Airline or of the many airlines serviced by dnata, our goal is to ensure that our customers experience service consistent with the Emirates Group high standards.
As a customer service professional you could be allocated to any area across the group that provides either front-line or behind the scenes customer care, including the following:
Customer Service Agent
Our check-in airport services staff offer passengers the highest levels of service from the moment they check-in through to their final destination; the gates the lounges and beyond.
They’re often the first experience passengers will have of the Emirates Group and first impressions count for everything. It’s an ideal position for outgoing and detail-oriented personalities who are passionate about service delivery and driving our business through improved efficiency and safety standards. These roles will be in the dnata uniform.
There’s something quite special about being greeted by a marhaba services agent before or after a flight. People skills and a calm and efficient manner to get passengers – from VIPs to busy families – smoothly on their journey, are important attributes. it’s also the extras, like warmth and a wide smile that really set our marhaba team apart.
Qualifications & Experience
– O Levels or equivalent.
– 2 + years experience in a Customer Service role.
– Proficiency in spoken and written English.
– Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) desirable but not required
– P ositive attitude with a natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, and when dealing with people from many cultures
Some roles require one or more of the following:
– Fluency in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese
– Reservation and ticketing experience (is adventagous)
Salary & Benefits
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
How to Submit Application at The Emirates Group Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai The Emirates Group can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of The Emirates Group. After this, you will see the option of The Emirates Group Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the The Emirates Group Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in The Emirates Group -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your The Emirates Group Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of The Emirates Group Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.