The Boston Consulting Group Careers – The Boston Consulting Group Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check The Boston Consulting Group Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current The Boston Consulting Group Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for The Boston Consulting Group Jobs in Doha. The Boston Consulting Group is going to do a new recruitment at The Boston Consulting Group Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha The Boston Consulting Group can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this The Boston Consulting Group Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of The Boston Consulting Group Jobs before applying.
The Boston Consulting Group Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official The Boston Consulting Group Careers Page
The Boston Consulting Group Qatar Jobs 2022:- The Boston Consulting Group company has recently sought applications for the post of Recruiting Specialist. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. The Boston Consulting Group company is giving very good salary for the post of Recruiting Specialist (on Average QAR 14,600.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of The Boston Consulting Group Company on the website of The Boston Consulting Group Company. The location of this The Boston Consulting Group Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this The Boston Consulting Group Jobs in Doha.
The Boston Consulting Group Jobs Description Given at The Boston Consulting Group Careers Portal
|Organization Name||The Boston Consulting Group Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Recruiting Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 14,600.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of The Boston Consulting Group Doha Jobs 2022
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Your responsibilities will include:
- In collaboration with the Team Leader, building and improving the overall Campus Hire strategy
- Owning the candidate pipeline, ensuring efficient management of the entire recruiting process
- Establishing strong relationships with candidates across various cohorts and seen as the main point of contact
- Managing complex conversations with candidates and liaising with international recruiting teams
- Supporting in relevant projects related to talent acquisition and beyond.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- You are highly capable in demonstrating a broad working knowledge of your primary function and leverage your past experiences to take on new projects and work as directed
- You are an increasingly independent contributor, including when faced with missing information
- Building strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and candidates across functions and networks outside of your own area. You are able to influence results over your core areas of responsibility.
- You are able to solve non-routine problems by choosing and developing alternatives. You are also strong in thinking outside the box and proposing solutions in your area of responsibility
- You have an eye for detail in keeping all Recruiting platforms/tools updated accurately
- You have a critical eye & the ability to identifying areas for improvement around you
- You demonstrate strong organization skills with an ability to consistently meet deadlines and handle competing priorities effectively
- You have significant experience in project management and the ability to parallel process multiple initiatives.
- You have a strong ability to work under pressure.
- You are results driven and self-motivated.
- Ability to demonstrate a professional approach and maintain integrity at all times.
- Ability to respect all BCG information as personal and confidential
- Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests
- Adapting quickly to new circumstances and priorities.
- Proactive with the eagerness to seek opportunities to assist others.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- A relevant bachelor’s degree plus minimum 3 – 5 years talent acquisition experience but 5-6 years of total work experience, preferably at a professional services firm with proven success in managing several international search projects in parallel across levels and markets utilizing a range of direct sourcing tools and tactics.
- Capacity to work in a demanding, fast-paced and multicultural environment
- Strong verbal and written Communication skills with fluency in English; Arabic is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work with people at all levels
- Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
YOU’LL WORK WITH
BCG’s HR team works to attract, develop, excite, deploy, and retain the best people in the market. Those in human resources jobs manage the life cycle of all BCG employees—from hiring top talent and developing their skills to rewarding their contributions and supporting career progression and mobility.You will work in Recruiting Team which includes Recruiting Associates, Recruiting Specialists, Recruiting Team Leaders and Recruiting Manager. You will regularly interact with candidates, interviewers as well as the wider HR team.
How to Submit Application at The Boston Consulting Group Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha The Boston Consulting Group can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of The Boston Consulting Group. After this, you will see the option of The Boston Consulting Group Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the The Boston Consulting Group Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in The Boston Consulting Group -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your The Boston Consulting Group Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of The Boston Consulting Group Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.