TechnipFMC Careers – TechnipFMC Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check TechnipFMC Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current TechnipFMC Abu Dhabi Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for TechnipFMC Jobs in Abu Dhabi. TechnipFMC company is going to do a new recruitment at TechnipFMC Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi TechnipFMC can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this TechnipFMC Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of TechnipFMC Jobs before applying.
TechnipFMC Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official TechnipFMC Careers Page
TechnipFMC UAE Jobs 2022:- TechnipFMC company has recently sought applications for the post of QA Lead. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. TechnipFMC company is giving very good salary for the post of QA Lead (on Average AED 14,250.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of TechnipFMC Company on the website of TechnipFMC Company. The location of this TechnipFMC Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this TechnipFMC Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
TechnipFMC Jobs Description Given at TechnipFMC Careers Portal
|Organization Name||TechnipFMC UAE|
|Name of Required Post||QA Lead|
|Job Location||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 14,250.00 per month|
|Job Types||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of TechnipFMC Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 20000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We are looking for an experienced QA lead who can join our multicultural team in Abu Dhabi, UAE who responsible for QA function within the project towards authorities, clients and suppliers.
Role and responsibilities
- Monitor, verify and report on implementation of Quality Systems in delivery projects
- Review Contracts focusing on Quality related requirements for systems, products and documentation
- Ensure relevant Project requirements are identified and communicated. Initiate the need for additional project specifications to address contract requirements in Purchase Orders to Suppliers.
- Monitor, Verify and report on product conformity at TechnipFMC and Suppliers’ site location. Perform project activities such as:
- Establish required Project Quality Plan including Inspection Test plan
- Review and approve all relevant TechnipFMC and Suppliers Quality Plans and ITPs
- Notify the Client of agreed Quality interventions
- Report on Quality activities to QAQC Manager and relevant involved parties
- Participate in project meetings/pre-production meetings as required
- Submit input to project reports as required
- Continually monitor and follow up project QNs and intervene when judged necessary
- Plan, coordinate and perform project Audits, verifications and examinations
- Create and Review Quality Plan prior to submission for Customer approval
- Perform Initiatives (RCA, Process Audit…etc.) to ensure Project quality levels are met.
- Supervises and mentor Assistant QA Engineer / New QA Engineer.
- Deputy Management Representative ensures that the QMS processes are established, implemented, and maintained.
- Work closely with QC Lead to ensure daily inspection activities are flow smoothly
- Assists the Quality Assurance Manager in developing and maintaining the API / ISO standard procedures and work instructions
- Work in cross-functional teams with other departments across the company for product improvement and development
- Leads in investigation on QNs, and Field Non-Conformance Reports (FNCR’s).
- Verifies calibration of inspection tools prior to beginning assignment. Inspects products in accordance to the requirements of the DBI and routinely uses micrometers, calipers, indicators, and measuring devices.
- Assists NRB (Nonconformance Review Board) in resolving problems with non-conformance.
- Assist in MRB (manufacturing record book)
- Review of Calibration records.
- Maintain devices using Indysoft.
- Analysis data related to quality
- Minimum 7 years working experience in Quality Assurance. (Oil and Gas industry preferred)
- Degree in Materials, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering preferred, or Technical Diploma with a minimum of relevant 5 years of working experience.
- Strong statistical data analysis and tools knowledge, to drive analysis and improvement.
- Knowledge of inspection tools, measurement and calibration system.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 (International Standard Organization) / API Q1 (American Petroleum Institute equivalent)
- Knowledge of industry standards like, API6A, API17D, ASME section V & VIII, DNV 2.7-1, etc.
- Desired Qualifications: ASQ Certification in Quality Engineering is preferred
Our Brand Book
- Breakthrough Projects: Continuously raise standards, Innovative, Solution-oriented, Help us solve complex problems
- Global Playground: Be open-minded, open to Travel, Speak professional English, Be adaptable and work in multicultural environment
- Live Inspiring Experiences: Be committed and proactive, Have a strong sense of collaboration, Able to make decisions and learn from every situation
- Potential career path, if possible
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
How to Submit Application at TechnipFMC Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi TechnipFMC can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of TechnipFMC. After this, you will see the option of TechnipFMC Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the TechnipFMC Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in TechnipFMC -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your TechnipFMC Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Apply Online at TechnipFMC Career Website
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of TechnipFMC Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.