Talal Ali Logistics Careers – Talal Ali Logistics Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Talal Ali Logistics Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Talal Ali Logistics Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Talal Ali Logistics Jobs in Dubai. Talal Ali Logistics company is going to do a new recruitment at Talal Ali Logistics Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Talal Ali Logistics can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Talal Ali Logistics Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Talal Ali Logistics Jobs before applying.
Talal Ali Logistics Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Talal Ali Logistics Careers Page
Talal Ali Logistics UAE Jobs 2022:- Talal Ali Logistics company has recently sought applications for the post of Logistics Driver. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Talal Ali Logistics company is giving very good salary for the post of Logistics Driver (on Average AED 3000.00 a Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Talal Ali Logistics Company on the website of Talal Ali Logistics Company. The location of this Talal Ali Logistics Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Talal Ali Logistics Jobs in Dubai.
Talal Ali Logistics Jobs Description Given at Talal Ali Logistics Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Talal Ali Logistics UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Logistics Driver|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 3000.00 a Month|
Full Details of Talal Ali Logistics Dubai Jobs 2022
Communicate clearly to the customer, deliver product on time and safely, and perform these roles while properly managing their time. Use equipment to secure and maintain loads. Handle a variety of warehouse equipment to support loading and unloading in a timely manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate paperwork for the manifest on each trip using the company’s software system before leaving the facility.
- Transport deliveries safely to their destination locations on time. As part of this duty, verify shipping loads against the paperwork and obtain signatures for materials when they are delivered.
- Determine the most efficient route to destinations to ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain records of routes and times in accordance with state and federal law, as well as company policy.
- Inspect and maintain the truck and all related equipment, putting in repair requests as necessary to maintain safe operation.
- Operate warehouse equipment, including vehicles, in a way that facilitates the loading and unloading of the truck while observing all safety regulations and manufacturer’s safety instructions for that equipment.
- Take on material handling duties as necessary to complete the delivery of necessary materials to destination locations, including handling materials during loading and unloading.
- Relay customer feedback, including concerns, complaints, damaged deliveries, returns, and competitive knowledge whenever it is presented.
- Reports to upper management regularly and provides continuous improvement recommendations
- Uphold company standards of excellence and service, guaranteeing quality performance
- Suggest training programs and techniques to improve processes
- Monitor and evaluate safe work practices and maintain a safe work environment
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum High School diploma
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record
- At least one year of professional driving experience
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment, including pallet jacks, floor lifts, and forklifts
- Must have the ability to balance customer satisfaction requirements with organizational objectives
- Able to work independently and make crucial decisions
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal/ external contacts.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
- Must be able to pass a level 1 and level 2 background check and drug screening
45+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
How to Submit Application at Talal Ali Logistics Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Talal Ali Logistics can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Talal Ali Logistics. After this, you will see the option of Talal Ali Logistics Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Talal Ali Logistics Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Talal Ali Logistics -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Talal Ali Logistics Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Talal Ali Logistics Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.