Swissotel Careers – Swissotel Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Swissotel Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Swissotel Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Swissotel Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Swissotel Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Swissotel can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Swissotel Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Swissotel Jobs before applying.
Swissotel Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Swissotel Careers Page
Swissotel UAE Jobs 2021:- Swissotel company has recently sought applications for the post of Reservations Agent. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Swissotel company is giving very good salary for the post of Reservations Agent (on Average AED 4,000.00 a Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Swissotel Company on the website of Swissotel Company. The location of this Swissotel Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Swissotel Jobs in Dubai.
Swissotel Jobs Description Given at Swissotel Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Swissotel UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Reservations Agent|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 4,000.00 a Month|
Full Details of Swissotel Dubai Jobs 2021
Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair Hotel is a 620-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
As a Reservations Agent you are responsible for handling incoming calls and inquiries to the reservation department in a professional, efficient, and friendly manner.
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Answer the phone within 3 rings utilising company approved standard of greeting, followed by reservations script in handling the Guest inquiry for Hotel room reservation or other inquiry about the facilities of the Hotel; handle other reservation inquiries via fax, email and other channels as directed according to standard operating procedures
- Process the reservations by entering the information accurately in the property management system; follow up with reservation confirmations, modifications, cancellations and make the changes in the system as applicable; make sure information is entered according to standard operating procedures and standards
- Responsible for keeping accurate paper transactions, and recording of any specific requirement in terms of reservation requests, amenities; special request; advance deposit; complete daily call conversion sheets of their individual shift; compile reports as directed by the Manager or Supervisor of the department
- Have full knowledge of Hotel facilities, and promotions; take initiative to always keep up to date with any changes within in the Hotel that might affect reservation bookings
- Participate and comply with any training and reservation programs, such as up-selling, cross selling other sister hotels to increase revenue for the Hotel and company
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
Your experience and skills include:
- Min. 2 years’ experience in Hotel Industry (preferably from 5* Hotel)
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
How to Submit Application at Swissotel Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Swissotel can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Swissotel. After this, you will see the option of Swissotel Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Swissotel Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Swissotel -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Swissotel Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Swissotel Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.