Subsea 7 Careers – Subsea 7 Jobs in Sharjah, UAE. Check Subsea 7 Job Vacancies in Sharjah. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Subsea 7 Sharjah Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Subsea 7 Jobs in Sharjah. Subsea 7 company is going to do a new recruitment at Subsea 7 Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Sharjah Subsea 7 can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Subsea 7 Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Subsea 7 Jobs before applying.
Subsea 7 Jobs in Sharjah | Apply Online on Official Subsea 7 Careers Page
Subsea 7 UAE Jobs 2021:- Subsea 7 company has recently sought applications for the post of Senior Contracts Engineer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Subsea 7 company is giving very good salary for the post of Senior Contracts Engineer (on Average AED 18000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Subsea 7 Company on the website of Subsea 7 Company. The location of this Subsea 7 Job vacancies is Sharjah. So you can apply for this Subsea 7 Jobs in Sharjah.
Subsea 7 Jobs Description Given at Subsea 7 Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Subsea 7 UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Senior Contracts Engineer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Sharjah|
|Salary||AED 18000.00 per month|
Full Details of Subsea 7 Sharjah Jobs 2021
The Senior Contracts Engineer will be responsible for all commercial and contractual management matters relating to the Main Contract with S7 Clients.
This role will primarily entail main contract management, and key subcontract management support as further detailed within the job description provided hereafter.
This is a key position within the Project Management Team and potential candidates will be able to demonstrate extensive technical understanding and practical experience in the contractual and commercial management of complex projects in the international oil and gas offshore sector.
The position is based in Sharjah/Dubai, UAE within an office environment. However, candidates may be required to undertake ad-hoc site visits to other S7 locations, or to Client, Partner or Subcontractors in the African, Middle East and Caspian (AMEC) region or other locations.
SPECIFIC JOB SCOPE
Act as a key member of the Project Management Team, and participate in commercial/contractual strategic discussions and decision making, advising the project management team and Snr Contracts Manager on the key contractual strategies to ensure and maximise S7 profitability by contractually protecting S7 rights of remedy for Claims and Changes.
Interface directly with the Client on contractual matters.
Provide sound commercial and contractual advice to the Project Management Team in relation to the implementation of the Main Contract and to the overall progress of the project .
Provide sound commercial and contractual advice/support to the Subcontract Management Team in relation to all pre and post award SCM activities, to ensure key and mandatory flow downs form the Main Contract with the Client are achieved and ensure S7 is adequately and strongly protected against Claims and Variations from Subcontractors.
Main Contract Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate a comprehensive handover of all relevant contractual documentation from Sales and Marketing department following award of Main Contract
- Preparation of an in-depth analysis of the Main Contract terms and conditions and identification of Subsea 7 obligations and potential risks and opportunities. Dissemination of said analysis to project team, regional and group legal and contracts function and regional business unit management via Contract awareness sessions to the project team (onshore and offshore).
- Oversee and drive the internal Contracts and Administration Kick Off meeting
- When required prepare “flow down” of Main Contract terms and conditions for inclusion in Subcontracts. Support and advise project Supply Chain Specialist with regard to negotiation of Subcontract contractual/commercial terms and conditions. During execution of subcontracts liaise with Supply Chain Specialist to ensure that Variations rechargeable to Client are captured.
- Arrangement and administration of all project bonds, guarantees and insurances in accordance with Main Contract obligations
- Participation in both internal and external project meetings dealing with contractual /commercial issues thus ensuring sound perspective on key issues impacting project performance and associated risks
- Ensure that rigorous standards are set and maintained in terms of quality of project correspondence and associated action tracking
- Monitor key Contractor, Subcontractors and Client deliverables as well as identification of risks and opportunities in the event of deliverable failure
- Prepare and ensure execution and ongoing management of all project specific inter-company agreements
- Proactively manage the Variation process with Client with a view to maximising opportunity for positive project upside
- Ensure that Project Manager, technical/engineering team, cost controller, project planner, etc. are all engaged in the preparation, negotiation and execution of all Variation Orders with the Client
- Engagement with project cost controller in monitoring and predicting internal and third-party project costs and associated revenues. Ensure timely issuance of invoices and payment of sums due from Client.
- Act as focal point in the event of claims against Subsea 7 or Client insurance policies. Ensuring that legal department, regional contracts function and insurance department are engaged in process
- Active participation in project risk review sessions
- Familiarize and ensure compliance with all relevant Subsea 7 processes and procedures as set out in the New Starter Checklist and BMS; Internal VOR approvals and compliance with Subsea 7 financial authority levels ,Completion and Project Close-out activities, ensuring receipt of Completion Certificates from the Client, settlement of final accounts with the Client and subcontractors. Presentation of Commercial and Contractual lessons learned to Sales & Marketing/Tendering function.
- Provide first-class commercial and contractual advice and guidance to the Project Management Team
- Foster a culture of risk mitigation and optimisation of opportunity within the project team
- Creation and maintenance of project records within the Global Contracts Database (CDMS) throughout full life of project
- Liaise with and support the project cost controller with the monthly financial reporting and preparation of monthly cost reports
Qualifications and Education
Candidates should be educated to degree level in a Quantity Surveying, Law/, Project Management or similar business discipline . Other recognised qualifications may be acceptable if combined with extensive relevant experience.
- High standard of written and spoken English is essential for this role
- A strong and relevant understanding of the technical requirements required for transportation and installation of offshore operations for both SURF and Conventional work scopes.
- Competency in Microsoft Office is essential.
- Experience of the ability to effectively negotiate is deemed a pre-requisite for the role.
- Strong co-ordination, organisational and liaison skills with the ability to seek and gain consensus solutions to business issues and challenges
- Relevant previous experience in the offshore oil and gas industry in a similar role is essential (minimum 10 years)
- A strong experience/involvement in subcontract management support will be a distinct advantage
- Well-developed skills and knowledge base in the field of Contracts /Legal/Commercial is essential.
How to Submit Application at Subsea 7 Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Sharjah Subsea 7 can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Subsea 7. After this, you will see the option of Subsea 7 Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Subsea 7 Sharjah Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Subsea 7 -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Subsea 7 Sharjah Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Subsea 7 Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.