Standard Chartered Bank Careers – Standard Chartered Bank Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Standard Chartered Bank Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Standard Chartered Bank Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Standard Chartered Bank Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Standard Chartered Bank Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Standard Chartered Bank can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Standard Chartered Bank Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Standard Chartered Bank Jobs before applying.
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Standard Chartered Bank Careers Page
Standard Chartered Bank UAE Jobs 2021:- Standard Chartered Bank has recently sought applications for the post of Senior Associate Director. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Standard Chartered Bank is giving very good salary for the post of Senior Associate Director (on Average AED 30,000 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Standard Chartered Bank on the website of Standard Chartered Bank . The location of this Standard Chartered Bank Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Standard Chartered Bank Jobs in Dubai.
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Description Given at Standard Chartered Bank Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Standard Chartered Bank UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Senior Associate Director|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 30,000 per month|
Full Details of Standard Chartered Bank Dubai Jobs 2021
- Strategies for Revenue generation and business development
- Business objectives and goals
- Drive the Digital Agenda.
Acquisition & Sales Management
- Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of no. of customers, volumes and revenue.
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix, active/ passive ratio, liability targets, no. of transactions.
- Induction of all (NTB) new customers brought in by the Branches & Direct Sales team.
- Achieve “best in class” productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets, consistency and penetration.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the approved contact plans.
- Update & maintain all Sales MIS (Calls, Prospects, Attritions, Business done, etc.)
- Maintain and update customer information on C Manager. Accurate and timely generation of reports.
- Activation of dormant accounts.
- Constantly updated product and process knowledge by successfully attending Tests/ Quizzes/ Certifications.
Customer Relationship Building
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Priority Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Effectively meeting customer expectations and handling/ reduction of customer complaints.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Serve as the one-point contact to the High Net Worth customers of the Bank
- Ensure compliance of laid down process and procedures.
- Facilitate and Implement work process improvements.
- To ensure compliance with Global Process Standards on Customer Data Confidentiality.
People and Talent
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks.
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people, with succession planning for critical roles.
- Responsibility to review team structure/capacity plans.
- Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and rewards in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectives.
- Ensure KYC/AML updates, proper zero error documentation.
- Updating the C – Manager, adhering to the Contact Management Plan.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention and KYC.
- Ensure compliance with the above policies on an ongoing basis and reported any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, anti-misselling, etc and comply with the same.
- Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
- To be able to detect any suspicious transactions, Money laundering, forgeries etc
- Highest compliance with reference to Anti Bribery, Anti Money Laundering & Combating Financial Crime Risk procedures.
- Ensure all GPS standards are followed and adhered.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Good knowledge groups policies, standards, local regulations and legislations of the prevention of money laundering and adherence to group code of conduct.
- Obtain Security & Commodity Authority (SCA) license and timely completion of Continuous Program Development (CPD) requirement post SCA licensing. This is a mandatory requirement for the role.
- Product Manager – Priority Banking – for Launch and implementation of product campaigns
- Customer Service Manager – WM – for Product services to the customers
- Unit Heads – Treasury – Implementation of sales strategies
- Branch Managers – Implementation of sales strategies
- Marketing Manager – WM – Coordinate marketing and research activities.
- Country Money Laundering Prevention Officer.
- Existing and Prospective Customers – for Acquisition and retention of business
- Ability to maintain a highly decent professional environment in the Priority Centre.
- Educate Clients on using of other delivery channels.
- University Graduate.
- Relevant experience in sales and relationship management.
- Experience in handling all Banking & Investment Products.
- Demonstrated ability in sales planning.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Networking ability to manage interdepartmental deliverables.
- Strong inter-personal skills and leadership ability, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit.
- Good understanding of the business environment in UAE preferably with direct contacts with the local HNI community.
- Computer literacy at the user level.
- Adapting to multi-cultural environment.
- In-depth knowledge of capital markets and financial planning.
How to Submit Application at Standard Chartered Bank Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Standard Chartered Bank can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Standard Chartered Bank. After this, you will see the option of Standard Chartered Bank Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Standard Chartered Bank Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Standard Chartered Bank -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Standard Chartered Bank Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Standard Chartered Bank Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.