SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Careers – SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Jobs in Doha. SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics company is going to do a new recruitment at SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Jobs before applying.
SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Careers Page
SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Qatar Jobs 2022:- SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics company has recently sought applications for the post of Boutique Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics company is giving very good salary for the post of Boutique Manager (on Average QAR 9000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Company on the website of SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Company. The location of this SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Jobs in Doha.
SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Jobs Description Given at SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Careers Portal
|Organization Name||SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Boutique Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 9000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Doha Jobs 2022
- Company: SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics
- Country / Region : Qatar
- City : Doha
- Business group: Perfumes & Cosmetics
- Contract type: Permanent Job
- Function: Sales
- Experience required: Minimum 2 years
- Reference No.: SSCPC00957
- Date of publication: –
LVMH’s Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
All brands are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics Middle East manages 8 different brands including Parfums Christian Dior, Loewe and Acqua Di Parma. LVMH P&C Middle East oversees an area of 47 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India with subsidiaries and agents’ structures.
As the Boutique Manager for Acqua Di Parma in our Flagship store in Doha you will be responsible for the management of the Boutique and the team. You will drive the performance of the boutique through leading the team to deliver an outstanding client experience and achieve all targets in relation to sales, profitability, and operational compliance.
Your responsibilities include:
Business Development and Sales Management
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
- Suggest and implement action plans for the Boutique (on product mix, store merchandising, events and animations, product assortment) in order to ensure achievement of the Boutique Sales Targets
- Deploy store business plan to include marketing and promotional strategies that will continue to drive traffic to the store in order to develop and grow the customer base
- Be aware competitors’ business activities and market trends
- Conduct sales analysis (quantitative and qualitative sales reports), follow up on market trends and monitor the competition activity
- Consistently be an ambassador of Acqua Di Parma
- Ensure that the Boutique team are in line with brand values in terms of behavior and image guidelines
- Welcome and manage external and internal visitors to the Boutique, ensuring that their experience reflects the brand and our business
- Increase client flow by working closely with Marketing and CRM to develop a network of clients and develop customer loyalty
- Own and contribute to Boutique events and sampling programs, effectively managing internal and external communication and ensuring that events are exactly executed and exceed expectations
- Recruit high caliber team members, ensuring their retention through the effective management of their induction and performance
- Conduct annual performance reviews
- Provide new and ongoing product and sales training to team, including new programs, suggestive selling techniques, and client registration programs
- Communicate and reflect the brand, corporate strategy, and goals to the team
- Continuously motivate and coach Perfume Specialists and Barber to meet assigned sales targets
- Create staffing schedules that ensure appropriate store coverage, whilst consistently delivering the desired brand experience but also keep within agreed budgets
- Manage stock to minimize loss and maximize availability with reference to quantities and merchandising guidelines
- Ensure operational compliance across the Boutique and team ensuring that all aspects of company procedures are adhered to including cash, stock, IT and security
- Profit and Loss responsibility for the store, with particular attention given to controllable expenses, sales plan and operating profit
- 2 to 5 years of experience managing a beauty store as Manager or Assistant Manager in a Luxury store (mandatory)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinking with strong initiative
- Strong sales skills and ability to motivate a team
- Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace
- Fluent in Arabic & English
- Adaptable and diligent: high priority on accuracy and adherence to timeframes
- Dependable and autonomous
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; maintains effective relationships and gains their trust
- Proficient user of the MS Office package
WHAT CAN WE OFFER ?
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- As part of LVMH, PCDO offers Career opportunities with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
How to Submit Application at SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics. After this, you will see the option of SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.