SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Careers – SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Jobs in Dubai. SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics company is going to do a new recruitment at SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Jobs before applying.
SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Careers Page
SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics UAE Jobs 2022:- SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics company has recently sought applications for the post of Supply Chain Analyst. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics company is giving very good salary for the post of Supply Chain Analyst (on Average AED 123347 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Company on the website of SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Company. The location of this SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Jobs in Dubai.
SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Jobs Description Given at SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Careers Portal
|Organization Name||SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Supply Chain Analyst|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 123347 per year|
Full Details of SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Dubai Jobs 2022
LVMH’s Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out for their devotees in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, and young brands with strong potential like Benefit Cosmetics, Fresh and Make Up For Ever…
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics Middle East manages 8 different brands including Parfums Christian Dior, Make Up for Ever, Givenchy, Kenzo, Loewe, Acqua Di Parma, Guerlain and Benefit Cosmetics. LVMH P&C Middle East oversees an area of 47 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India with subsidiaries and agents’ structures.
The Supply Chain Analyst Intern will be welcomed in the supply chain organization based in Dubaï. Under the supervision of the Supply ChainManager, the Supply Chain Analyst Intern will support different improvement projects across multiple functions of the team with a target to elevate to another level the core model of our supply chain
Key projects include:
- The internal audit of the supply planning activities to identify further area of synergies between the brands, and to provide harmonization for the key supply chain processes (Inventory, Procurement, and Logistics costs)
- The internalization of the import shipment process
- The simplification of the planner daily routines that can be mutualized and automated across all brands
In this position, all initiatives taken to propose and conduct any continuous improvement actions/ projects (optimized tool, simplified processes, reduction of administrative workload…) will be welcomed and encouraged.
Throughout this mission, you will have the opportunity to develop the following competencies:
- Demand/ Supply planning.
- Distribution requirement planning.
- Logistics, and warehouse
- Exposure to the senior management of the Supply Chain team
- Young Graduate
- Concentrations on Supply Chain or Logistics
- Advanced Excel/BI knowledge is mandatory including Power Query, and Power BI
- Analytical mindset
- Problem-solving oriented: able to identify areas of opportunity to improve upon current processes and procedures
- Takes initiative, assesses situations, and responds appropriately
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication skills both written and oral is important
- Ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities
- Fluent English (written, spoken)
- French and/or Arabic can be an advantage but is not compulsory .
How to Submit Application at SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics. After this, you will see the option of SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of SSC Perfumes & Cosmetics Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.