Sofitel Careers – Sofitel Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Sofitel Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2023. Current Sofitel Abu Dhabi Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Sofitel Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Sofitel company is going to do a new recruitment at Sofitel Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Sofitel can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Sofitel Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Sofitel Jobs before applying.
Sofitel Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Sofitel Careers Page
Sofitel UAE Jobs 2023:- Sofitel company has recently sought applications for the post of Digital Marketing Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Sofitel company is giving very good salary for the post of Digital Marketing Manager (on Average AED 14,900.00-27,600.00 mper month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Sofitel Company on the website of Sofitel Company. The location of this Sofitel Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Sofitel Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Sofitel Jobs Description Given at Sofitel Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Sofitel UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 14,900.00-27,600.00 mper month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Sofitel Abu Dhabi Jobs 2023
Digital Marketing Manager:
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will beresponsible for developing and implementing strategies that promote company or brand’s products. They manage various channels like social media networks, Google Ads, website content and email marketing to deliver a persuasive and cohesive marketing message to our audience.r.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Drives Digital Marketing Plans for Hotel
- Assists to strategise and execute the hotel’s digital marketing communication plan.
- Ensures high performance on digital campaigns through effective data analytics.
- Supports corporate and brand on digital marketing initiatives.
- Supports hotel’s operations with cross marketing opportunities, leveraging on hotel and brand databases.
Management of Websites and Microsites
- Manages vendors to ensure delivery of website enhancements and best-in-class customer journeys.
- Manages content for hotel main website, microsite and standalone websites for Food and Beverage outlets, Arcade and Spa.
- Ensures SEO and SEM synergies across all websites.
- Drives e-commerce through data analytics and marketing strategies.
Develops Marketing Plans for Luxury Consortias, OTAS and GDS
- Works hand in hand with Revenue Management on management of OTAs communications.
- Oversees collaborations and maximises marketing opportunities with Luxury Consortias, ensuring accurate and timely communication onto platforms.
Drives Social Media Awareness
- Manages, supervises and/or creates content for all of the hotel’s social media platforms and drives engagement.
- Management of social media agencies to ensure optimisation of content engagement.
- Develops a social media influencer programme for all areas of the hotel.
- Identifies potential social media influencers and executes programme to drive hotel’s awareness in the social media space.
Manages Hotel’s Online Reputation
- Oversees online reputation management through reviewing responses for hotel across multiple platforms in a timely manner.
- Reviews and identifies digital partnership opportunities to support hotel’s operations and business objectives.
- Manages digital reporting tools for hotel and communicates reports internally as well as supervises action plans for improvements where needed.
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
- Detailed understanding of digital marketing and social media landscape.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in digital marketing for service industry. Relevant experience in hospitality industry an advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Detailed knowledge of video and photo editing tools.
- Oral fluency in English and Mandarin with written excellence in English. Ability to speak other language and / or basic understanding of other languages an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of colleagues.
- Service oriented with an eye for details.
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team.
- Good presentation and influencing skills.
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures.
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- High integrity and able to keep confidentiality.
- Sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritise assigned projects.
Our team and working environment:
- The pre-opening project consists of 3 famous ACCOR brands – Adagio, Novotel and Mövenpick hotels with a total of 885 rooms, located in Jumeirah Village Triangle by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) opposite City Center Me’aisem
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS.
How to Submit Application at Sofitel Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Sofitel can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Sofitel. After this, you will see the option of Sofitel Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Sofitel Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Sofitel -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Sofitel Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Sofitel Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Sofitel Careers Page
Sofitel UAE Jobs 2023:- Sofitel company has recently sought applications for the post of Childrens Coordinator. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Sofitel company is giving very good salary for the post of Childrens Coordinator (on Average AED 5660.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Sofitel Company on the website of Sofitel Company. The location of this Sofitel Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Sofitel Jobs in Dubai.
Sofitel Jobs Description Given at Sofitel Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Sofitel UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Childrens Coordinator|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 5660.00 per month|
Full Details of Sofitel Dubai Jobs 2023
- The Kid’s Club Coordinator shall be responsible for the safe, fun and memorable experience the guests and members receive in the Kid’s Club and activities operations. This must be creative, dynamic person to ensure all of the operations are geared toward guest enjoyment and excitement.
- Promoting healthy, fun activities for the children of the resort guests and members. Scheduling and rotation to ensure activities and events start on time and last the duration.
- To ensure that all Child Care procedures are in place and the area related to children activities is as per standard requirements.
- To ensure children are logged in and out of the area with due care and concern.
- To perform and record regular, structured checks on all areas of the club facilities as out lined by the Line Manager.
- To oversee all areas relating to children’s activities and supervision.
- To devise a range of activities for all ages and abilities
- Supervise children in such a manor to ensure maximum safety at all times and control of all children during supervised activity/play sessions
- To set-up, promote & operate children’s birthday parties to achieve department children’s activity budgets through the active promotion of revenue generating activities
- Responsible for member and guest retention by creating a memorable experience for the children and parents.
- Make decisions at the guest contact point to delight the guest without forgoing safety.
- To keep all equipment clean, tidy and well maintained including proper and secure storage.
- To report any damaged or missing items in rooms to the Kid’s Club Supervisor for action and follow up.
- To hand over all Lost and Found Items with full detailed information to the Recreation Supervisor and Housekeeping in line with the hotel policy.
- To attend to guests requests courteously and promptly in the course of duty.
- To ensure that all guests enjoy their stay being offered the finest personal service.
- To escort the guests rather than pointing out directions.
- To respect the privacy of the guests using the pool and beach facilities and the confidentiality of information.
- To report any guest comment or complaint.
- Ensures that guest amenities in the pool and beach areas are complete and up to standards.
- Handles hotel equipment and supplies with due care.
- Responsible for the set-up and cleanliness of the pool and beach loungers.
- Contributes the hotel’s commitments to the “Environment Charter” (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sections of the Spa & Recreation Department.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Recreation Supervisor and the Assistant Manager.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Sofitel Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.