Triad Careers – Triad Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Triad Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Triad Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Triad Jobs in Dubai. Triad company is going to do a new recruitment at Triad Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Triad can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Triad Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Triad Jobs before applying.
Triad Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Triad Careers Page
Triad UAE Jobs 2022:- Triad company has recently sought applications for the post of Business Analyst. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Triad company is giving very good salary for the post of Business Analyst (on Average AED 14000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Triad Company on the website of Triad Company. The location of this Triad Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Triad Jobs in Dubai.
Triad Jobs Description Given at Triad Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Triad UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Business Analyst|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 14000.00 per month|
Full Details of Triad Dubai Jobs 2022
The Business Analyst is an integral and important part of Smiths Detection (M.E.) FZE (SDME) carrying the analyst responsibilities for the Middle East.
This position will work closely with the Market Head, Sales, Service, Programmes & Finance to deliver an accurate and substantiated 18 month rolling Sales Forecast through regular Business Reviews with the responsible Sales Managers. Based on this, the input for Operations and Finance regarding revenue and order quantities is generated.
Additional responsibilities include all aspects of the business analyst process.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactive understanding of the market and business drivers
- Take responsibility in the local company strategy process
- Identify opportunities in our business through revenue streams, service attach rates, distributor performance and route to market by completing a territory, vertical market & product stream analysis identifying areas of focus to drive revenue growth
- Prepare a yearly sales budget consisting of order intake and revenue in co-ordination with the regional Sales Managers, Programs, Service, Finance and the Market Head
- Assist sales with the preparation of the Strategic Plan (5-year plan) on an annual basis
- Meet all reporting deadlines in the reporting calendar (e.g. ForQ2-ForQ3-Budget) with the required forecasts for order intake & revenue
- Deliver the monthly reporting on time (APAC regional, commercial & market review, Balance Scorecard), consisting of a rolling revenue and order intake forecast and actuals in coordination with Service, Programs, Sales, Operations and Finance
- Develop and implement a channel partner scorecard to track performance
- Monitor the KPI’s for budget and arrange counter measures to achieve this e.g. Build at Risk
- Work with sales managers to identify opportunities to bring revenue recognition forward
- Critically review the forecast accuracy and offer proposals to increase the accuracy
- Review the IBP to ensure the commercial review is aligned for accurate demand planning
- Monitor performance characteristics and KPI’s for the local Sales Managers in coordination with the Sales Director
- Support Finance during Month and Year End including but not limited to: deliver actuals for revenue and order intake and the needed breakdowns, comments and bridges & sold units
- Prepare Ad-Hoc Analysis, Presentations and Decisions Recommendations for the Market Head
- Be an active contributing member of the Business Improvement Team to improve efficiency of internal processes
- Liaise with key stakeholders in the Middle East, APAC & HQ
- Support local users with process and technical issues in SAP
- Provide critical cover to the finance team as needed, who in turn will cover your leave
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Finance Business Partner
Education/Training: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Experience: Candidate is expected to have a good understanding of revenue recognition, incoterms, the financial calendar and understanding of how sales forecasting strategically impacts on Operations and Factory Planning.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Advanced PC skills including advanced MS Excel and Power point
- Substantiated knowledge in SAP
- Understanding of revenue recognition, incoterms and the impact of sales forecasting on operations
- Strong understanding of business and sales processes and the “sales world”
- Being able to listen
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent highly desirable.
- Fluent in English, Arabic speaker of additional benefit
- Must be decisive, driven and conscientious and interact well in a team environment.
- Possess excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi task and manage a wide range of activities.
- Self-motivated and proactive approach
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with stakeholders
- Strong ability to handle stressful situations when working under pressure and strict deadlines.
- The ability to make good judgments by thinking quickly and broadly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be organised
- Key Internal and External Relationships:
- Market Head
- Sales team
- Programs team
- Finance team
- Service team
- IS team
- Commercial team APAC Will be required to travel domestically and internationally on occasion environment
- Deal with different personalities and overcome communication barriers, able to work effectively in a multicultural
- OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally on occasion Deal with different personalities and overcome communication barriers, able to work effectively in a multicultural environment Work Location:
- Work location is typically an office environment or home working (during covid)
How to Submit Application at Triad Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Triad can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Triad. After this, you will see the option of Triad Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Triad Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Triad -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Triad Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Triad Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.