SITA Careers – SITA Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check SITA Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current SITA Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for SITA Jobs in Dubai. SITA company is going to do a new recruitment at SITA Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai SITA can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this SITA Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of SITA Jobs before applying.
SITA Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official SITA Careers Page
SITA UAE Jobs 2022:- SITA company has recently sought applications for the post of Benefits Operations Consultant. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. SITA company is giving very good salary for the post of Benefits Operations Consultant (on Average AED 11600.00 Per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of SITA Company on the website of SITA Company. The location of this SITA Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this SITA Jobs in Dubai.
SITA Jobs Description Given at SITA Careers Portal
|Organization Name||SITA UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Benefits Operations Consultant|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 11600.00 Per Month|
Full Details of SITA Dubai Jobs 2022
As a Benefits Consultant, you will be part of our HR People Services team, which based in our Prague office. Here you will be able to support our people across the globe and make a difference to the way we work by helping to define and document our processes to offer the best support to our HR Managers and employees.
To begin with, you will have a strong focus on our contract-to-pay process helping to build and maintain a repository of information to ensure our providers receive payments in a timely manner to make sure our employees and their families have the correct support in place from their benefit plans. Part of this will involve you learning and documenting the current process to train other teams members where necessary and you will have the opportunity to identify and enact improvements to the process as our team’s subject matter expert. As we move forward, we would like you to evolve in the role and begin to take on new activities to support the benefits administration, including managing enrolment processes, partnering with our Insurers and Broker to monitor our renewal activities, and partner with both our local HR Managers and Reward Centre of Expertise to help evolve the way we manage our benefits together.
By being part of our People Services team you will work closely with colleagues managing our payrolls, employee data, and all the processes that support our employees throughout their journey with SITA.
At SITA, we achieve more, together. Are you ready to join us?
What You Will Do
- Build and maintain an extensive data repository for all benefit suppliers and consultants globally across 130 countries
- Collect and monitor contractual terms and invoice submission process with benefit suppliers and consultants
- Manage Purchase to Pay (P2P) process relating to benefits activities, including PO Creation, monitoring PO budgets, pro-actively ensuring POs are created in a timely manner, ensuring invoices are receipted correctly, and monitoring the timeliness of payments
- Collaborate with colleagues in our Finance team to ensure invoices are paid in accordance with contractual terms and working together with them to investigate and resolve any delays or issues that may arise
- Develop and document processes and procedures related to your activities and communicate them to relevant stakeholders
- Monitor benefits related expenses
- Manage new provider set ups for benefits activities
- Assist in contract processing as required
- Support in Vendor management as required
- Support activities requiring data relating to our benefits plans (i.e., benchmarking surveys)
Evolution over time:
- Take on more benefits administration activities including partnering with local HR managers and providers to manage enrolment processes
- Maintain benefits related information on our HR Knowledge Base
- Take on responsibility for resolving benefits related employee queries
- Support employee communication creation and distribution on benefit related topics
- Get involved in ad-hoc benefits related activities and projects that may aris
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, finance, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in HR Administration or Benefits preferably in an international environment
- You are able to identify, develop and document process improvements and present them in a way that others can easily understand the advantages
- You take pride in the quality of your delivery, focus on outcomes as well as continuous improvements
- You are fluent in English and Arabic
- You are a strong team player who enjoys working in a collaborative style with colleagues across the globe
- You enjoy building professional relationships and work in a communicative style;
- You take accountability for your work and not afraid to ask for help or guidance if required
- You are able to structure activities and tasks to maximize efficiency and clarity
- You ideally have experience working in complex, international/multi-cultural and fast-moving environment
- You can find your way around MS Office applications and can carry out advanced functions in Excel
- You have a good eye for detail and accuracy, ideally enjoying quite analytical work when its required
- You are hungry to learn and grow in a fast-paced, diverse, international company
- You want to develop a thorough understanding of your role and become a source of expertise for our people to be able to rely on for their benefit matters
What we offer
SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too. Our values underpin everything we do at SITA.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
How to Submit Application at SITA Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai SITA can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of SITA. After this, you will see the option of SITA Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the SITA Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in SITA -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your SITA Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Apply Online at SITA Career Website
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of SITA Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.