Seven League Careers – Seven League Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Seven League Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current Seven League Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Seven League Jobs in Doha. Seven League company is going to do a new recruitment at Seven League Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Seven League can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Seven League Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Seven League Jobs before applying.
Seven League Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Seven League Careers Page
Seven League Qatar Jobs 2021:- Seven League company has recently sought applications for the post of Senior Account Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Seven League company is giving very good salary for the post of Senior Account Manager (on Average QAR 7,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Seven League Company on the website of Seven League Company. The location of this Seven League Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Seven League Jobs in Doha.
Seven League Jobs Description Given at Seven League Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Seven League Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Senior Account Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 7,000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Seven League Doha Jobs 2021
Seven League is looking for a Senior Account Manager. The level of this position also carries the title of Consultant – reflecting Seven League’s two different types of service to our clients (our staff use agency job titles when working on agency accounts, and consultancy titles when working on consultancy accounts). This is a full-time position with a three-month probation period. Seven League has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer.
Title: Senior Account Manager / Consultant
Reporting to: Senior Consultant / Account Director or Consulting Partner
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working and capable person to join us as a Senior Account Manager / Consultant.
This role will be wide-ranging and the candidate will need to react to the needs of the business and its clients – it may include tasks such as managing social media managers or writing and presenting digital strategies or briefing digital content production as well working directly with our clients on a daily basis. It is possible that this person may be embedded with a client on behalf of Seven League as part of the role.
The right individual for this role will have a broad range of skills and will be looking for a varied role in which they will be challenged and grow rapidly by rising to those challenges. This individual will be a motivated self-starter with a high work-rate and a thirst for knowledge.
– Presenting ideas, campaigns and strategies to clients of all levels
– Managing content production including working with graphic designers and video editors
– Briefing and managing social media community managers in multiple countries
– Social media and website content planning and evaluation including KPI tracking
– Creation of digital strategies based on solid analysis that transform sports organisations
– Determining and clarifying strategic and operational problems via consultation (e.g. running interviews and workshops)
– Analysing and interpreting research and stats to detect trends and create strategic and operational recommendations
– Identification of revenue growth, customer acquisition and retention opportunities and delivery of relevant recommendations
– Resource planning, project management and milestone tracking
– The creation of marketing campaigns including planning, basic SEO, asset production and paid media advertising (Facebook, Twitter and Google)
– Writing reports
– Understanding the latest digital trends, and reporting this back to the wider team and clients
– Working with all other personnel to develop and achieve the company’s overall strategic goals
– Contributing to business development of new and existing clients
– Being an ambassador for Seven League and the Mailman group, as well as IMG, and maintaining a professional approach at all times
The ideal candidate will possess a good combination of the following skills and attributes:
1. Solid experience in digital content, social media, marketing or commercial roles
2. A keen understanding of digital technologies, social media platforms, websites, apps and content production
3. Technically savvy and passionate about the latest digital trends and developments
4. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
5. Excellent client facing skills or experience of working with a wide range of senior stakeholders within an organisation
6. A passion for sport and its ability to positively impact society
Personal skills, education and training
· Five years’ experience of digital (content, social media, marketing, commercial)
· Significant social media and/or website experience in a professional capacity with keen insight into best practice for businesses and brands
· Experience of content planning, production and publishing
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including strong presentation skills
· Highly numerate with good experience of using spreadsheets to understand and manipulate data
· Advanced user of Microsoft Office, in particular statistical manipulation in Excel and creating PowerPoint presentations
· Organised and an ability to meet fixed deadlines
· A commitment to continual professional development of oneself and others
Experience using analytics platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter)
Experience of running social media channels or websites
Understanding of marketing: research, campaign planning, audience segmentation, profiling, and content targeting
Experience, or a solid understanding, of Twitch as a platform
Knowledge of Photoshop and/or video editing software
· Good understanding of the techniques of SEO and SEM
· Commercial sports rights experience for example valuing assets, selling rights or digital sponsorships
· Experience working in other markets specifically within Europe, the US and Asia
· Comfortable under pressure (presenting, running workshops, giving clients feedback etc.)
· Excellent administrative and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, manage budgets and meet deadlines
· Demonstrable ability to learn new skills with a readiness to share those skills among other members of the team
· Strong initiative with a ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to be flexible in approach to achieve desired outcomes
· Enthusiasm for the opportunities presented by digital technology
· Hard working, flexible and adaptable (sport, and therefore our work, often takes place at the weekend)
· Strong initiative with a ‘can do’ attitude
· Customer or client focused approach
· A passion for digital culture and sport
Working with leading global sports brands including the NBA, FIFA, NFL, UEFA, England Netball and several Premier League clubs
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Holiday: 20 days (not including bank holidays and public holidays, increasing by one day per year of service, to maximum 25 days)
Half mobile phone-bill and full home broadband paid
Tax-free cycle scheme
Performance and salary review once a year
Being in a challenging and high profile company with a great and growing reputation
Working with leading global sports brands including the NHL, NBA, NFL and other clients (FIFA, UEFA, Premier League football clubs and more)
How to Apply
1. A covering letter
2. Your resume
Closing date: 14th October .
How to Submit Application at Seven League Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Seven League can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Seven League. After this, you will see the option of Seven League Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Seven League Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Seven League -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Seven League Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Seven League Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.