Serco Limited Careers – Serco Limited Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Serco Limited Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Serco Limited Abu Dhabi Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Serco Limited Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Serco Limited company is going to do a new recruitment at Serco Limited Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Serco Limited can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Serco Limited Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Serco Limited Jobs before applying.
Serco Limited Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Serco Limited Careers Page
Serco Limited UAE Jobs 2022:- Serco Limited company has recently sought applications for the post of Facilities Operations Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Serco Limited company is giving very good salary for the post of Facilities Operations Manager (on Average AED 5,872 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Serco Limited Company on the website of Serco Limited Company. The location of this Serco Limited Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Serco Limited Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Serco Limited Jobs Description Given at Serco Limited Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Serco Limited UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Facilities Operations Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 5,872 per month|
Full Details of Serco Limited Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
Facilities Operations Manager
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Strategic leadership role within a contract that will provide management support to the General Manager and take the operational lead of the contract delivery team and specialist sub-contractors.
Through leadership empowerment the person will have operational accountability providing guidance, direction and motivation to department managers and people managers.
Reason for role
Responsible for the management, guidance and operational strategic direction for the contract, ensuring that international best practise Facilities Management is delivered as per the requirements of the Project Agreement. The capability to act as a deputy to the General Manager and alternate point of contact for the client and customers for operations and service delivery.
Key account abilities
* To provide management support for the ongoing in-house maintenance capability. The role will maintain and continually review and improve the onsite service delivery.
* To provide leadership support for ensuring compliance with Serco’s service delivery, risk mitigation and the achievement of contractual targets for safety, quality and service reliability.
* To support a number of audits and accreditations such as Abu Dhabi Municipality and Civil Defence, etc. Expected to support the preparation of evidence and the audit/accreditation process to ensure Serco and client achieve the necessary standards.
* Provide regular reporting for all stakeholders including but not limited to service delivery, planning and scheduling, KPI reporting and analysis of trending and metrics.
* Responsible for the Facilities Service Contract, Project Management and HSEQ policies, procedures and systems that support a safe and professional work ethic and that they remain relevant and up-to-date ensuring that they are cognoscente of the Serco Integrated Management System (IMS), UAE legislation, regulatory compliance and industry best practice.
* Line manager responsibility of all Facilities Service, Project Management and engineering, technical and administrative staff. Provide direction and support to all staff for the resolution of issues, compliance and all department associated problems by way of mentoring, coaching and recognised engagement and leadership techniques.
* Meet the Key Performance Indicators (KPI?s) and criteria as per the contract Service Level Agreements (SLA?s).
* Production of monthly and annual operational reports to both specified timeframes and adhoc as required.
* Support the preparation of budgets, financial monitoring and cost controls.
* Implement and manage continual improvement initiatives, projects and programmes across all areas of the departments including service delivery, staff engagement, cost reductions and innovation.
* Carry out other duties as directed by the line manager or member of the senior management team.
What we are looking for in our candidates
* Demonstrate good leadership, management and interpersonal capability
* Currently in a leadership role in a facility management environment
* Excellent communicator and motivator at multi levels
* Broad and practical experience of the built environment with a mechanical or electrical engineering qualification. Proven experience of Integrated Facilities Management environment including operational delivery on multiple building facilities.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office package, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Adaptable to use company systems as required to the operations.
* Holder of a degree in a relevant Engineering discipline
* 10 years plus experience in maintaining and delivering MEP services.
* 5 years plus experience of managing people within an FM environment
* Experience of coordinating continuous quality improvement programs.
* Experience of managing multiple teams.
* Broad and practical experience of the built environment with a mechanical or electrical engineering qualification.
* Proven experience of Integrated Facilities Management environment including operational delivery on technically and operationally complex building facilities.
* Management experience within retail, shopping mall or commercial building facility experience is desirable .
How to Submit Application at Serco Limited Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Serco Limited can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Serco Limited. After this, you will see the option of Serco Limited Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Serco Limited Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Serco Limited -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Serco Limited Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Apply Online at Serco Limited Career Website
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Serco Limited Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.