Serco Group Careers – Serco Group Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Serco Group Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Serco Group Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Serco Group Jobs in Dubai. Serco Group company is going to do a new recruitment at Serco Group Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Serco Group can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Serco Group Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Serco Group Jobs before applying.
Serco Group Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Serco Group Careers Page
Serco Group UAE Jobs 2022:- Serco Group company has recently sought applications for the post of Rostering Coordinator. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Serco Group company is giving very good salary for the post of Rostering Coordinator (on Average AED 5000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Serco Group Company on the website of Serco Group Company. The location of this Serco Group Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Serco Group Jobs in Dubai.
Serco Group Jobs Description Given at Serco Group Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Serco Group UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Rostering Coordinator|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 5000.00 per month|
Full Details of Serco Group Dubai Jobs 2022
Job Req ID: 158027
Location: Dubai, Dubai, AE
Job Advertisement: Rostering Coordinator
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
The purpose of the job is, primarily maintain the rostering for Dubai Airport Hospitality contract, using the Time 2 Work workforce management tool. The role will involve improving efficiencies through the optimal use of resources across the business. Provide forecasting, planning, and scheduling through the Time 2 Work tool. Due to the large number of people, flexibility, and ability to manage multiple complex requirements are key factors in making this role a success.
The role will be expected to work standard office hours for most of the year but will be required to work shifts as cover for annual leave and sickness with sufficient warning.
Key account abilities
- Assisting Rostering & Deployment Manager in compiling and publishing rosters using the Time2Work Rostering Tool in accordance with company policies and standards and forecasted demand monthly;
- Manually maintain a backup schedule;
- Incorporating the following in all planned staff schedules:
- Off Days
- Staff Weekly and monthly hours;
- Tracking of staff movements on a day to day operation;
- Assisting Rostering & Deployment Manager in developing and implementing deployments plans over peak periods;
- Assisting Rostering & Deployment Manager in creating and maintaining an overall staff annual leave plan;
What we are looking for in our candidates
- Solves Problems – Identifies problems within own area of remit and takes responsibility for finding a solution regardless of the causes.
- Generates Ideas – Identifies innovative ideas and solutions for everyday work problems that contribute to on-going continuous improvement and add value to the customer.
- Delivers Against Own Objectives – In accordance with the Serco Values, follows through and meets personal commitments in an organised and methodical manner.
- Communicates Effectively – Clearly and concisely conveys information and ideas that engage others.
- The job holder will be educated to a level of High School Diploma, General Education Degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- The job holder will have 5 years minimum experience in a Roster Planner role for large (1,000+) workforce
- The role holder with have experience in Time2Work workforce management tool or similar rostering tool
- Knowledge of airport operations and security are desirable
- Industry experience in Retail, Aviation, F&B, hotel, hospitality is desirable
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in what you do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
How to Submit Application at Serco Group Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Serco Group can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Serco Group. After this, you will see the option of Serco Group Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Serco Group Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Serco Group -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Serco Group Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Serco Group Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.