SAP Careers – SAP Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check SAP Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current SAP Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for SAP Jobs in Doha. SAP company is going to do a new recruitment at SAP Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha SAP can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this SAP Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of SAP Jobs before applying.
SAP Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official SAP Careers Page
SAP Qatar Jobs 2022:- SAP company has recently sought applications for the post of Sales Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. SAP company is giving very good salary for the post of Sales Manager (on Average QAR 10,000.00 per month expected). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of SAP Company on the website of SAP Company. The location of this SAP Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this SAP Jobs in Doha.
SAP Jobs Description Given at SAP Careers Portal
|Organization Name||SAP Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Sales Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 10,000.00 per month expected|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of SAP Doha Jobs 2022
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Responsible for building and leading a world class team that will sell SAP’s solutions via aggressive and value-based market penetration strategies.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Recruits a team of high caliber sales talent, introduces strong sales processes, supports the development of a full pipeline of sales prospects, engages customers and Partners at the executive level, motivates the sales team, resolves conflicts, removes barriers and provides recognition in the pursuit and achievement of sales revenue and profitability.
- Defines a vision and creates a winning strategy that draws upon the strengths of SAP and responds to specific market needs, generating competitive advantage on existing markets and developing consistent new revenue streams that will guarantee short and long term achievements.
- Develops and applies an in-depth understanding of SAP’s processes/ procedures and sales tools/systems as well as enterprise market, including industry, marketplace, strategies and trends, competitors and competitive tactics to develop an effective long-term sales strategy and plan.
- Demonstrates outstanding execution track along sales cycle, ensuring SAP’s sales methodologies and common processes are in place and defining clear territory engagement guidelines.
- Monitors and takes necessary measures to ensure adequate pipeline of opportunities and demand generations for sustainable growth.
- Utilizes a disciplined approach for successful solution selling (value Centric Sales Approach), establishing and maintaining accurate, timely and documented sales revenue forecasting procedures, providing required updates to SAP executive management.
- Ensures there is a proper business case with clear and attractive ROI impact, on each proposal SAP presents.
- Builds a network of executive relationships across industry, community and business groups, and with key partners and customers to stay current on issues impacting business and sales, providing meaningful strategic advice to retain and grow their business through integrated solutions.
- Stays current and informed on all new campaigns, understanding their objectives and relevance, communicating to Sales team and ensuring all involved know the roles the play in making campaigns successful.
- Supports the development of solid references.
- Drives team towards expected market penetration and customers/partners satisfaction levels.
- Takes advantage of internal VAT (Virtual Account Teams) as well as development and support organizations, involving them on the early stages of sales cycle and driving expected results.
- Inspires and influences internal stakeholders, experts and other resources not under direct control, helping to remove obstacles and aiming goals achievement.
- Drives each sales team member toward expected quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Facilitates alignment and effective communication within sales team and internal/external key partners/customers and promptly resolve any conflict to encourage harmonious and productive interaction.
- Facilitates individual growth and development of Sales team, setting objectives, performance standards and priorities, coaching and acting as role model on sales approaches and account leadership.
- Effectively manages remote resources, dedicating quality time and leveraging company’s resources.
- Embraces GCO Sales University, leveraging available tools and supporting people training initiatives.
As a people manager, you are responsible for supporting the success of not only your direct reports, but the success of all employees within the larger team you are a part by helping to identify development opportunities and supporting team members to achieve their goals. You are expected to know about the members of your extended team and share insights with your peer managers. Look for opportunities to coach and recognize employees directly and provide just-in-time feedback so that employees can reflect on your input immediately.
- 15+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions
- Proven track record in business application software sales.
- Experience leading/managing in a team selling environment.
- Demonstrated success with complex, long-cycle sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Demonstrate success negotiating complex contracts.
- Demonstrated knowledge on consultative selling methodologies
- Proven abilities on managing highly complex organizations and applying risk-mitigation strategies to customer
- Business level English: Fluent
- Local language: Fluent, Business Level
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor equivalent
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or Careers.LatinA[email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected].
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 311243
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Management |
Employment Type: Regular Full Time |
Job Segment: Sales Management, ERP, Software Sales, Manager, Sales, Technology, Management .
How to Submit Application at SAP Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha SAP can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of SAP. After this, you will see the option of SAP Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the SAP Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in SAP -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your SAP Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Apply Online at SAP Career Website
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of SAP Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.