SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Careers – SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Jobs in Doha. SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar company is going to do a new recruitment at SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Jobs before applying.
SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Careers Page
SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Qatar Jobs 2022:- SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar company has recently sought applications for the post of Sales Ops Business Partner Sr Specialist. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar company is giving very good salary for the post of Sales Ops Business Partner Sr Specialist (on Average QAR 15525.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Company on the website of SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Company. The location of this SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Jobs in Doha.
SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Jobs Description Given at SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Careers Portal
|Organization Name||SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Sales Ops Business Partner Sr Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 15525.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Doha Jobs 2022
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
GCO Operations focuses on the successful creation, deployment, and execution of sales supporting processes, tools, and services, across all GCO areas (incl. License, Services, and Education Sales) and in close alignment with related lines of business (incl. HR and Finance).
As a Sales Operations Business Partner, you are a critical point of success or failure to the GCO Operations ability to transform operations into a service-driven business. You are the last mile of execution taking the operations services portfolio to the field. You do so by performing the following tasks:
- Become a trusted advisor: act as consultant and change agent to drive the right behaviors into the field, focusing on simplification, structure and business impact.
- Understand your business: in terms of field requirements and operational processes to enable the successful alignment between the two for efficient execution.
- Drive adoption: plan priorities, positioning the change, and collaborate with the Centers of Expertise on rollout and enablement.
- Accelerate decision-making: interpret information, leverage insights, and utilize the right tools to provide strategic insight or guidance to sales leaders.
- Create a close-loop between Center of Expertise and Field: Provide feedback, share requirements, highlight concerns, opportunities and successes. Volunteer your business area/geography to incubate processes or tools.
- Execute: Establish accountability for effective end-to-end execution including the collaboration with Managed or Shared Services as well as other related teams within SAP.
- Manage your stakeholders: Understand your stakeholders and enable a one-team approach for greater transparency and impact, expanding process standards to other lines of the business when of benefit. Your internal customers are Sales Managers, your core stakeholders are Operations Centers of Expertise, peer Business Partners, and Managed/Shared Services. You may also closely collaborate with HR, Finance, and Marketing.
Sales Operations Business Partners exist on global, regional, and local level. Their role focus may vary depending on their respective global, regional, or local sales managers.
- MU Business Partners – may hold dual-roles in which you focus some of your time on one specific process. The majority of your time should be dedicated to assigned Business Area Sales Leaders.
- Business Area Business Partners – have a priority focus on influencing the respective sales leaders to enable that standards are cascaded throughout the Business Area/Line of Business, aligning with local, regional, or global Business Partners on disconnects or opportunities.
In general, Sales Operations Business Partners should have a solid understanding of all operations processes, tools, and services. From an annual perspective, most of your focus will be on Sales Planning, Demand Management, and Deal Execution, followed by Performance Management and Go-to-Market. You will support the Forecasting process but optimize your time investment as automation increases.
Sales Operations Business Partners may volunteer for or join specific projects identified within GCO Operations scope and as relevant to their role focus and stakeholders.
A Sales Operations Business Partner’s success is based on three core priorities:
- Their sales managers’ success and feedback
- Increased productivity through adoption of standards (tools & processes)
- Speed to execute through increased transparency and by sharing successes/learnings
- 6+ years of professional working experience
- Experience working within operations-related or sales functions is an advantage
- English: Level 3: Fluent (Able to fluently understand and communicate verbally and in writing)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:313766 | Work Area: Sales Operations | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
Job Segment: ERP, Sales Operations, SAP, Operations, Sales, Technology
How to Submit Application at SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar. After this, you will see the option of SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of SAP Middle East & North Africa Qatar Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.