Sana Commerce Careers – Sana Commerce Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Sana Commerce Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Sana Commerce Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Sana Commerce Jobs in Dubai. Sana Commerce company is going to do a new recruitment at Sana Commerce Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Sana Commerce can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Sana Commerce Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Sana Commerce Jobs before applying.
Sana Commerce Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Sana Commerce Careers Page
Sana Commerce UAE Jobs 2021:- Sana Commerce company has recently sought applications for the post of Technical Evangelist. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Sana Commerce company is giving very good salary for the post of Technical Evangelist (on Average AED 46075.00 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Sana Commerce Company on the website of Sana Commerce Company. The location of this Sana Commerce Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Sana Commerce Jobs in Dubai.
Sana Commerce Jobs Description Given at Sana Commerce Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Sana Commerce UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Technical Evangelist|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 46075.00 per year|
Full Details of Sana Commerce Dubai Jobs 2021
At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Sana Commerce has a global product team with members from all over the world. In the past years, our global product team has worked hard to be named as “Strong Performer” in the Forrester Wave of 2020. For our future growth, we are looking for a Technical Evangelist.
You will fulfil a key role in which you will be communicating and collaborating with developers/engineers and technical consultants at our Sana partners and our in-house implementation teams across the world. Your job will be to support them in maximizing the potential of implementing Sana Commerce. Getting our partners and implementation teams onboard with the extensibility options that utilize backward and forward compatible API’s is critical for the growth of our SaaS offering. And if you are interested, you will get the opportunity to build out your own team of Technical Evangelists in the future.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating Proof of Concept implementations (R&D) to inspire our partners and developers of what is possible with our API’s;
- Expanding and growing utilization our Developer Portal by writing technical content/articles/blogs/tutorials;
- Creating training material, training partners on location and through online classrooms (globally);
- Speaking/presenting Sana Commerce’s latest/continuously expanding API capabilities at events;
- Setting up and growing an online community platform to facilitate collective synergy between partners.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly bootcamp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
What you bring along:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Informatics/Computer Science/Software Engineering or similar;
- Relevant experience as a Software Engineer or similar role;
- Experience with consulting/managing/educating partners technically;
- Good communication and didactive skills, written and verbal;
- Fluent level of English, optionally Dutch and/or German would be preferred;
- Able to communicate effectively within multiple cultural environments (predominantly Europe & North America);
- Preferably experience with (B2B) e-commerce, but not mandatory;
- Experience or affinity with most of our Tech Stack (C#, ASP.NET Core, TypeScript, React, RxJS, GraphQL, K8s, Docker, MSSQL).
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
Let new adventures begin!
Online Assessment &
With the assessment, we’re measuring your learning agility. Did we click? Then our recruiters would love to get to know you better.
Meet your future manager and ask them anything about the role you’re applying for, about Sana Commerce and the culture.
It’s based on real scenarios and information — you need to prepare a business case. This is done to assess the love for your future role and your skills. One of your future team members will also join this meeting.
Final Interview with MT-member
We close our hiring process by introducing you to a member of our management team.
How to Submit Application at Sana Commerce Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Sana Commerce can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Sana Commerce. After this, you will see the option of Sana Commerce Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Sana Commerce Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Sana Commerce -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Sana Commerce Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Sana Commerce Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.