Rotary Engineering Careers – Rotary Engineering Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Rotary Engineering Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current Rotary Engineering Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Rotary Engineering Jobs in Doha. Rotary Engineering company is going to do a new recruitment at Rotary Engineering Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Rotary Engineering can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Rotary Engineering Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Rotary Engineering Jobs before applying.
Rotary Engineering Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Rotary Engineering Careers Page
Rotary Engineering Qatar Jobs 2021:- Rotary Engineering company has recently sought applications for the post of Civil Planning Engineer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Rotary Engineering company is giving very good salary for the post of Civil Planning Engineer (on Average QAR 14,500.00 Per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Rotary Engineering Company on the website of Rotary Engineering Company. The location of this Rotary Engineering Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Rotary Engineering Jobs in Doha.
Rotary Engineering Jobs Description Given at Rotary Engineering Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Rotary Engineering Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Civil Planning Engineer|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 14,500.00 Per Month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Rotary Engineering Doha Jobs 2021
To define the specific activities taking into consideration the Master Project Schedule, as well as labour, material and equipment availabilities throughout the length of the project within the allocated budget.
- Responsible for implementing modifications to provide a cost effective planning service within assigned budget constraints.
- To define the specific activities taking into consideration the Master Project Schedule and detailing the civil schedule inline with master project schedule.
- Demonstrate a high level of skill in planning Oil & Gas industry Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Project Management modification and maintenance projects using computer based planning and scheduling techniques.
- Prepare Level 2 Project Schedule to serve as a basis and guide by subcontractors in making Level 4 detailed work schedule.
- Check the planning package submittal by the sub-contractor and recommend the management for it approval as the project baseline.
- Collecting the daily, weekly and monthly reports from subcon and sharing the feedback to Lead planning engineer in order to send the combined report to client.
- Review actual progress submittal by the subcontractors which include the Actual progress S-Curve & Manpower Histogram that will be compared to the approved Baseline.
- Plan and forecast work schedule of weekly, monthly work and set productivity to be achieved.
- Maintain the Baseline Schedule. Update the current schedule periodically and analyze the effect of any proposed changes and any additional activities in the project, using Primavera P6.
- Update the management for any schedule variances.
- To monitor the progress of projects.
- Submit to the Management periodic progress report. Which composed of overall accumulated progress, Earned Values and Look ahead schedule of activities in Primavera P6 and converted to simplified format for weekly progress and management tool.
- Prepare progress analysis explaining “cause and effect” of variances incurred in the project.
- Coordinate with Lead project planner to ensure that civil progress is inline with project schedule.
- Providing the weekly and monthly targets to area lead engineers and Engineers. Monitoring the progress against the target provided.
- Take periodic walk around at the project site to check actual work progress and also take progress photo for file and presentation to the management.
- To initiate and undertake action to prevent the occurrence of non- conformity.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 8-10 years Project Planning experience in Oil/Gas and Petrochemical Industries.
- Demonstrate Primavera Project Planning software of P6 operating expertise.
- Ability to apply Critical Path Method planning techniques to develop detail Engineering and Installation Project networks and schedules.
How to Submit Application at Rotary Engineering Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Rotary Engineering can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Rotary Engineering. After this, you will see the option of Rotary Engineering Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Rotary Engineering Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Rotary Engineering -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Rotary Engineering Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Rotary Engineering Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.