Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Careers – Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Abu Dhabi Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Rosewood Hotels & Resorts company is going to do a new recruitment at Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Rosewood Hotels & Resorts can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Jobs before applying.
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Careers Page
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts UAE Jobs 2022:- Rosewood Hotels & Resorts company has recently sought applications for the post of Front Desk Agent. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Rosewood Hotels & Resorts company is giving very good salary for the post of Front Desk Agent (on Average AED 6,850.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Company on the website of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Company. The location of this Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Jobs Description Given at Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Rosewood Hotels & Resorts UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Front Desk Agent|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 6,850.00 per month|
Full Details of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
Check-in/check-out resort guests courteously and efficiently; process all payments according to established hotel requirements. Provide information and assistance to all guests and visitors.
While at work, (and while on work premises) an associate shall:
Take reasonable care of their own health and safety.
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of a person and the workplace, that may be affected by their acts or omission at work;
- Cooperate with full compliance with Hotel’s developed OSHMS policies, OSHMS procedures & operational works instruction in order to protect the health and safety of the people.
- Report to immediate supervisor any situation which they have reason to believe could present a hazards and which they cannot themselves correct;
- Report all OSH incidents and work related injuries; and
- Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided (e.g. Equipment & machineries, PPE, etc.) at the Hotel’s workplace in the interest of health, safety, welfare or protection or management of the workplace.
- Participate in conduct of OSH related planning and implementation in order to achieve the Hotel’s OSH objectives, targets & program.
- Attend all training arranged by Hygiene, Health & Safety Manager such as OSH training, safety Induction, on the job training, tool box talks, etc.
- Held accountable and committed whatever it takes to comply with the company’s OSHMS Policies, OSHMS Procedure, & Operational Works Instruction and any other relevant legislation applies within the organization.
- Held accountable to take care of their own health and safety, other person in the workplace that may be affected by their acts or omission at work.
- To report their supervisor or respective Manager.
Experience: Previous experience as a Front Desk Agent in a luxury or ultra-luxury hotel.
Education: High school diploma.
General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
Technical Skills: Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers.
How to Submit Application at Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Rosewood Hotels & Resorts can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts. After this, you will see the option of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Rosewood Hotels & Resorts -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.