Roche Careers – Roche Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Roche Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Roche Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Roche Jobs in Dubai. Roche company is going to do a new recruitment at Roche Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Roche can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Roche Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Roche Jobs before applying.
Roche Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Roche Careers Page
Roche UAE Jobs 2022:- Roche company has recently sought applications for the post of Field Service Installation Specialist. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Roche company is giving very good salary for the post of Field Service Installation Specialist (on Average AED 3,119.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Roche Company on the website of Roche Company. The location of this Roche Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Roche Jobs in Dubai.
Roche Jobs Description Given at Roche Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Roche UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Field Service Installation Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 3,119.00 per month|
|Job Types||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Roche Dubai Jobs 2022
Field Service Installation Specialist
As a Regional Field Service Engineer Middle East you will operate across different countries in the region Middle East which requires a high share of travel, both locally as well as regionally. You are accountable for installation / relocation of analytical laboratory instruments platforms in order to achieve a high level of service excellence within the region. You are also responsible to contribute to large projects at customer sites and can be seen as the knowledge expert.
The role includes the following key responsibilities:
● Installation/relocation of analytical laboratory instruments of Roche
● Technical release of analytical systems for laboratory use
● Focus on installations of large projects that require special attention based on the continuous increase of customer demands and specifications on the instruments that we deliver
● Independently analyze and resolve most questions and problems and refer only the most complex issues to higher levels
● Ensure all regional activities are documented in a manner compliant with company’s quality procedure Additional technical
● Awareness of new service bulletins, Global Customer Support (GCS) hot news and other forums
● Knowledge transfer and technical resource to other Field Service Engineers
● Support for service coordination at customer as well as general/technical advice to service coordination Documentation and
● Timely and accurate logging of data according to work instructions and agreements, with regard to activities in the CRM system
● Ensure all regional activities are documented in a manner compliant with company’s quality procedures
● Actively gathering information in preparation for meetings, delivering an active part in these meetings and give feedback of outcome of these meetings to others
● Develop and monitor local reports to ensure the efficient and productive delivery of services
● Actively monitor costs for own Service activities
Characteristics of the candidate:
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a
job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. Graduates after university with little experience are welcome.
Being successful as Regional Field Service Engineer you have following education and skills:
● Full technical higher education (precision mechanics, electronic, Information Technology, Medical Technology or related specialties),
● Basic knowledge of electronics, electro-mechanical systems and information technology
● Openness for frequent travels both local and throughout the Middle East region
● Excellent analytical, problem analysis and decision-making skills
● Effective planning, organizational and time management skills
● Basic knowledge of IT & Networking
● Effective customer service, written/verbal communication, organization and prioritization skills
● Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Submit Application at Roche Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Roche can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Roche. After this, you will see the option of Roche Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Roche Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Roche -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Roche Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Roche Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.