Renad Academy Careers – Renad Academy Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Renad Academy Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Renad Academy Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Renad Academy Jobs in Doha. Renad Academy is going to do a new recruitment at Renad Academy Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Renad Academy can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Renad Academy is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Renad Academy Jobs before applying.
Renad Academy Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Renad Academy Careers Page
Renad Academy Qatar Jobs 2022:- Renad Academy has recently sought applications for the post of Autism Teacher. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Renad Academy is giving very good salary for the post of Autism Teacher (on Average QAR 8,000 – QAR 15,000 a month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Renad Academy on the website of Renad Academy . The location of this Renad Academy Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Renad Academy Jobs in Doha.
Renad Academy Jobs Description Given at Renad Academy Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Renad Academy Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Autism Teacher|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 8,000 – QAR 15,000 a month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Renad Academy Doha Jobs 2022
Qatar Foundation is recruiting Autism Specialist Teachers. The roles are to commence at the end of July 2022.
Renad Academy is specifically designed for children with Autism. Currently, programs to support students with Autism in Qatar are limited and cannot meet current needs. Renad is a place where children can receive an appropriate and individualized education, using evidence-based practices such as ABA and Structured TEACCH methodologies. Services provided include a thorough assessment to determine strengths and needs, direct instruction in a 2:1 ratio setting, social skills training, speech-language therapy, occupational therapy, in-home training for parents and collaboration with the medical community. Renad is currently seeking NAS accreditation. We are in need of Teachers specializing in Autism to teach classrooms of 6-10 children under the 5th grade. Assistants are assigned, as well, and will need supervision and direction from the teacher.
- Postgraduate qualification in Special Education or related field
- 2 years teaching experience in Autism Specialty instruction
- Outstanding instructional skills
- A passion and commitment to education for students with wide ranging learning needs & challenges
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to relate to student concerns
- Demonstrated commitment to Continuing Professional Development
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Must be comfortable with performing personal care for students
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- Ability to form positive and effective relationships
- International experience in education
- Willingness to make a long term commitment
- A good sense of humor and a positive outlook
- An interest in understanding the culture and values of Qatar and incorporating them into our work in the school
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Experience coaching adults in educational strategies
- Prepare short and long-term plans that reflect learning objectives, with a clear understanding of instructional strategies, assessment tools and behaviour management strategies related to the child’s abilities
- Collect and analyze student data and monitor student progress to direct instructional practices
- Identify individual students’ learning needs and adjust instructional strategies as appropriate
- Organize and maintain a neat and attractive classroom to enhance the learning environment
- Submit grades and comments, and document student progress as required
- Supervise the instructional assistants’ schedules and their instruction to students
- Attend required meetings and serve on committees as requested
- Work closely with therapists to provide appropriate services to students
- Provide professional development to adults
- Participate in professional development activities and keep abreast of developments in subject matter area
- Participate in self-assessment activities and integrate evaluation feedback from administrators into planning to improve teaching performance
- Conduct workshops or presentations to share expertise and information for professional development activities
SALARY AND BENEFITS Salary is highly competitive and tax-free, and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Benefits include housing, health, life and long-term disability insurance, annual home leave, shipping allowance, end of service gratuity and tuition benefits for Pre-K – Grade 12 school-age dependents.
HOW TO APPLY Interested candidates are required to forward their CV to:
Ms. Sherri Miller, Director of Renad Academy, Qatar Foundation Schools
Initial closing date for applications – March 30, 2022
Qatar Foundation Schools reserves the right to appoint a candidate before the application deadline should this prove desirable.
Successful appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and verification of qualifications. The Office of Pre-University Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with previous employers and national/international disclosure service as appropriate.
How to Submit Application at Renad Academy Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Renad Academy can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Renad Academy. After this, you will see the option of Renad Academy Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Renad Academy Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Renad Academy -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Renad Academy Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Renad Academy Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.