Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Careers – Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi company is going to do a new recruitment at Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Jobs before applying.
Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Careers Page
Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi UAE Jobs 2022:- Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi company has recently sought applications for the post of Document Controller. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi company is giving very good salary for the post of Document Controller (on Average AED 2902.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Company on the website of Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Company. The location of this Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Jobs Description Given at Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Document Controller|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 2902.00 per month|
Full Details of Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
We are now looking for Document Controller to be part in our Project Management and Control organization in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Reports To
The Head of Project Management
Document Controller provides proper document control in projects and practices timely flow of client and company’s documents.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Setting up document control way of working in assigned projects
- Training and support in document control related issues and systems
- Administration of documentation requirements
- Administration of project data, such as customer document numbers or document owner ships
- Document management systems expert and administrative role (company standard tools and project-specific tools such as customer’s systems)
- Documentation status follow-up and reporting
- Document distribution
- Document quality checks
- Preparations for document handover
- Supporting document commenting and statuses
- Documentation related change management
- Coordination of access rights and user profiles
- Develop and maintain the Document Management System (EDMS)
- Preparation and updating of all log (transmittal Letter, MOM, NCR, TQ, etc. (Incoming & Out going))
- Pending Document/Drawing List Updating and sending to Company and Project Teams
- Manage & review all work flows of documents in EDMS
- Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored
- Ensure that the latest revision of documents are circulated to Project Team
- Project startup & set-up projects folders and facilitate project communication process
- Preparation of Project Templates
- Ensuring the use of standardized forms and templates
- Produce internal and external (Clients and Suppliers) over-due reports
- Preparing different formats, indices, file labels, designing cover pages, CD/DVD writing
- General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, analysis of suppliers documents
- compliance with project standards regarding numbering and all others aspect related to document quality
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in suitable technical trade with minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Working experience in projects delivered to ADNOC Group of Companies is an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in UAE
- Working experience with reputed Engineering Consultant(s) is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, hardworking, positive problem solver and can-do attitude
- Fluent in English language
- Shares the company values of team work, transparency, honesty and equality
- Meets with UAE visa requirements
Our work is guided by our vision: Home of the learning minds. We believe in continuous learning and development. We want to succeed both as individuals and as a company through a common goal: success through continuous learning.
Do you want to join us?
Please apply at once as we proceed with suitable candidates as soon as possible. Submit your application, CV and a salary expectation latest.
Rejlers offers versatile engineering services for customers within industrial, energy, construction and infrastructure sectors. We also provide our customers with digital service solutions by combining ICT and engineering expertise. Rejlers’ expertise is available to customers as consultancy services, service products and project solutions. We have more than 1,000 employees who work in over 20 locations in Finland and UAE. Operations in Finland started in 1980 in Mikkeli, and our turnover in 2019 amounted to around EUR 73 million. We are part of the Nordic Rejlers AB, which is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm’s Nordic stock exchange.
How to Submit Application at Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi. After this, you will see the option of Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Rejlers Finland & Abu Dhabi Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.