Regus Careers – Regus Jobs in Sharjah, UAE. Check Regus Job Vacancies in Sharjah. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Regus Sharjah Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Regus Jobs in Sharjah. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Regus Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Sharjah Regus can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Regus Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Regus Jobs before applying.
Regus Jobs in Sharjah | Apply Online on Official Regus Careers Page
Regus UAE Jobs 2021:- Regus company has recently sought applications for the post of Community Sales Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Regus company is giving very good salary for the post of Community Sales Manager (on Average AED 6,714 Per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Regus Company on the website of Regus Company. The location of this Regus Job vacancies is Sharjah. So you can apply for this Regus Jobs in Sharjah.
Regus Jobs Description Given at Regus Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Regus UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Community Sales Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Sharjah|
|Salary||AED 6,714 Per Month|
Full Details of Regus Sharjah Jobs 2021
Community Sales Manager At Regus, we’ve built the world’s largest workspace network so that our customers can work better, faster, happier. Join the team in one of our business centres. Promote our products and services to new and existing customers. Bring more freedom to more people and businesses. And you’ll be able to work better, faster and happier too.The opportunity As a Community Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for the smooth running of your Regus centre while finding ways to increase sales and revenue, helping more and more people enjoy the benefits of flexible working. You’ll motivate your team to create a great working environment to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
A typical day at Regus
You start the day with an informal team talk over coffee, to plan the day and make sure everyone’s prepared.
With one eye always on reception, you see members turning up and also the first meeting rooms guests arriving. You welcome them and take them to their meeting room, show them the facilities and help them set up their WiFi connections and AV system for their presentation.
Later you have a meeting to learn more about a new member and get to understand his business needs. You think about the other businesses in the centre and how you might be able to introduce him to a couple that may be of interest at the networking event later in the week.
A large company is taking a whole floor of the centre and is moving in next week. You run through the move in detail with the reception team, ensuring the welcome kit is prepared, and all badges and keys are ready for handing over.
At lunchtime a couple walk in enquiring about coworking membership. Your colleague from sales is on their lunch break so you offer them a coffee and give them a tour of the centre, explaining all the benefits of Regus membership.
Later in the afternoon you host a monthly operations meeting for Community Sales Managers from your local cluster of centres, along with the regional Operations Manager. After the meeting you do a final walk around the building, speaking with members, asking how their day went as they start to wind down and head for home.
We’re looking for someone who has the experience and aptitude to manage a smooth running operation. You’ll need to be an accomplished multitasker, able to pre-empt issues before they become problems, and keep a team motivated and focused on service excellence. You also need to be:
- A good communicator, used to dealing with customers – ideally in the hospitality or events industry
- Confident, approachable and able to build strong relationships with customers
- A great manager, who leads by example and knows how to motivate and inspire a team
- Happy taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve them
- Positive, enthusiastic and able to adapt to fast-changing situations
- Confident using MS Office and other basic IT packages
In addition, you will:
- Manage the day to day running of the centre, focusing on exceptional customer service
- Inspire your team of associates, developing their skills to get the best from each team member
- Promote your centre to new customers and show them how flexible workspace could enhance their business
- Generate leads by delivering engaging networking events within your community
What we offer
On top of a competitive salary package you’ll enjoy:
- A bright and inspiring work environment
- Training and development opportunities .
How to Submit Application at Regus Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Sharjah Regus can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Regus. After this, you will see the option of Regus Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Regus Sharjah Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Regus -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Regus Sharjah Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Regus Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.