Raytheon Emirates Ltd Careers – Raytheon Emirates Ltd Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Raytheon Emirates Ltd Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Raytheon Emirates Ltd Abu Dhabi Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Raytheon Emirates Ltd Jobs in Abu Dhabi. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Raytheon Emirates Ltd Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Raytheon Emirates Ltd can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Raytheon Emirates Ltd Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Raytheon Emirates Ltd Jobs before applying.
Raytheon Emirates Ltd Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Raytheon Emirates Ltd Careers Page
Raytheon Emirates Ltd UAE Jobs 2021:- Raytheon Emirates Ltd company has recently sought applications for the post of Legal and Regulatory Internship. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Raytheon Emirates Ltd company is giving very good salary for the post of Legal and Regulatory Internship (on Average AED 41242.00 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Raytheon Emirates Ltd Company on the website of Raytheon Emirates Ltd Company. The location of this Raytheon Emirates Ltd Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Raytheon Emirates Ltd Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Raytheon Emirates Ltd Jobs Description Given at Raytheon Emirates Ltd Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Raytheon Emirates Ltd UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Legal and Regulatory Internship|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 41242.00 per year|
Full Details of Raytheon Emirates Ltd Abu Dhabi Jobs 2021
Businesses Raytheon Emirates Ltd
Clearance type None / Not Required
Relocation eligible No
Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting
Job ID 174705BR
Date posted 02/10/2021
Country United Arab Emirates
Raytheon Emirates, Legal and Regulatory Intern – Job Description
Raytheon Technologies is a new company for a new age, built on a legacy of innovation, integrity, and excellence. By uniting two premier companies – a leader in aerospace and a leader in defense – we’re setting a new industry standard. Raytheon Technologies brings together advanced technology platforms, research and development capabilities, complementary product portfolios and the highly skilled workforce that created them. By the numbers alone, we are one of the world’s largest aerospace and defense companies, with 195,000 employees, 60,000 engineers. Our true strength comes from our four highly specialized businesses: Collins Aerospace, Pratt and Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense.
Raytheon Emirates, headquartered in Abu Dhabi, was incorporated in 2017 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Raytheon. Incorporated in the UAE, located in the UAE, and ultimately to be led by UAE Nationals, Raytheon Emirates is initially focuses on Cybersecurity, Effectors, Integrated Air & Missile Defense, and Advanced Technology
The Legal and Regulatory Intern will work closely with the Raytheon Emirates General Counsel and legal staff to perform legal reviews. Draft and evaluate contracts and other agreements; review and analyze the impact of regulatory changes and changes to local law. conduct and evaluate legal due diligence; develop and implement compliance strategies, policies, and training; meet and assist in negotiations with UAE government agencies and key suppliers; evaluate commercial and legal risks; and assist in adapting Raytheon’s systems and practices into the UAE business and legal environment. This position will provide law and legal studies students the opportunity to experience a career in a large, US-based, multi-national company with a sophisticated legal and regulatory practice and to develop as individuals in the work place.
The role is created for law and legal studies students for 8 weeks, with an interest in gaining experience in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment for a short period of time that will emphasize:
- Teamwork and a collaborative approach to problem solving
- Ability to review and analyze laws and apply them to specific challenges
- Superior writing and communication skills in English and Arabic
- Accountability for achieving agreed goals and objectives
- Successfully interfacing with people of diverse backgrounds and specialties
- Respecting others
- Listening and contributing to discussion
General employment skills:
- Studies associated with UAE commercial, corporate, and contractual laws preferred.
- General business acumen.
Each student will be expected to use their own initiative and undertake self-directed learning within a supportive environment to work with the legal team to develop goals and objectives to further common areas of interest.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Information technology (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- High level of English fluency both verbal and written.
- Undergraduate Legal and Regulatory, Law or relevant bachelor student.
- Completed, at minimum, 60 hours of college credit towards their degree as of the summer 2021.
174705Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
How to Submit Application at Raytheon Emirates Ltd Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Raytheon Emirates Ltd can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Raytheon Emirates Ltd. After this, you will see the option of Raytheon Emirates Ltd Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Raytheon Emirates Ltd Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Raytheon Emirates Ltd -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Raytheon Emirates Ltd Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Raytheon Emirates Ltd Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.