RATP Dev Middle East Careers – RATP Dev Middle East Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check RATP Dev Middle East Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current RATP Dev Middle East Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for RATP Dev Middle East Jobs in Doha. RATP Dev Middle East is going to do a new recruitment at RATP Dev Middle East Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha RATP Dev Middle East can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this RATP Dev Middle East Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of RATP Dev Middle East Jobs before applying.
RATP Dev Middle East Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official RATP Dev Middle East Careers Page
RATP Dev Middle East Qatar Jobs 2022:- RATP Dev Middle East company has recently sought applications for the post of Customer Experience Business Development Director. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. RATP Dev Middle East company is giving very good salary for the post of Customer Experience Business Development Director (on Average QAR 4,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of RATP Dev Middle East Company on the website of RATP Dev Middle East Company. The location of this RATP Dev Middle East Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this RATP Dev Middle East Jobs in Doha.
RATP Dev Middle East Jobs Description Given at RATP Dev Middle East Careers Portal
|Organization Name||RATP Dev Middle East Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Customer Experience Business Development Director|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 4,000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of RATP Dev Middle East Doha Jobs 2022
RKH QITARAT OPPORTUNITY
RKH Qitarat is a consortium between RATP Dev, Keolis and Hamad Group for a multi-billion, 20 year contract for the operation and maintenance of Doha Metro and Lusail Light Rail Transit (Tram) projects. As of December 2017, RKH Qitarat was formally awarded the opportunity to manage and operate both the Doha Metro and Lusail Tram Projects by Qatar Rail.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Customer Experience Business Development Director is responsible for the overall passenger relationship, fare and revenue collection and ridership development of the Doha Metro and Lusail Tram networks. This position will lead a team comprised of a Marketing & Communication Manager, AFC Manager, Customer Support Manager, Revenue Protection & Sales Manager and Customer Experience Standard Manager.
This role will develop and implement the Strategic and Management Plans for the Customer Experience and Business Development department, based on a Culture of Excellence, Partnership and Sustainability and aligned with the Key Performance Requirements (KPRs) of Customer Experience and Business Development.
Leadership and Management responsibilities:
- Provide clear leadership and set the vision for the Customer Experience team, based on worldwide best practice.
- Ensure that all managers have a baseline plan and that they monitor compliance, interface issues and risks.
- Promote the company’s values, role modelling them within the business and with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ensure that the company maintains high standards of ethics and social responsibility through all transactions.
- Ensure adherence to all budgets.
- Define and monitor the relevant KPR’s and implement an action plan to drive and improve performance. Ensure proper data collection and analytical processes are in place
- Assist Qatar Rail in reviewing the design of the metro and tramway systems (including all sub systems) from an operator’s perspective
- Maximise passenger satisfaction by promoting a strong customer-oriented culture within the Company, through an engaged workforce
- Ensure the required standards of customer service is delivered by CE station staff, including: Information – travel, local, commercial and safety, Needs based response by customer group, Fare media sales
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders to maximise the effectiveness of Customer Service delivery and ensure all staff contribute to achieving Qatar Rail’s vision for the Metro and Tram to become the preferred mode of transport within Doha
- Ensure processes are in place for continuous improvement of customer experience
- Carry out any other mission or work assigned by the Managing Director Director.
QHSE ACCOUNT ABILITIES
- Promote a positive Quality, Health and Safety, Environment driven culture always in the workplace and attend any related meetings/briefings as required within the job role
- Comply with the Company Quality, Health and Safety, Environmental Policies and Management System Requirements
- In conjunction with the HSE&CSR Manager, ensure that all incidents including ‘near misses’ are properly reported and recorded to determine the root causes
- Submission of Hazard observations in accordance with Hazard observation reporting guidelines
- Ensure that all potential risks that may come from performed activities are identified and mitigated and ensure that employees, contractors and visitors are aware of health and safety procedures and any relevant legislation.
- Consider the Health and Safety of other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions
- Be mindful that Health and Safety, Quality, Security and Environmental is everyone’s responsibility and as such ALL staff members are accountable for reporting and intervening in Health and Safety, Quality, Security and Environmental violations
FINANCIAL ACCOUNT ABILITIES
- Budget holder for the Customer Experience and Business Development department
REQUIRED CORE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 15 years’ experience in customer service, including 10 years in an executive position in public transport.
- Proven experience of leading and managing teams effectively.
- Commercially astute.
- Ability to think strategically, motivate and lead teams.
- Ability to set standards and drive initiatives to meet customer expectations.
- Strong people facing and communication skills.
- Highly motivated team player with sound organisational and leadership skills.
- Structured mind-set and action-oriented person.
- Focused on safety and customer excellence.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills. French and/or Arabic is desirable.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Post graduate qualification such as MBA is desirable.
How to Submit Application at RATP Dev Middle East Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha RATP Dev Middle East can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of RATP Dev Middle East. After this, you will see the option of RATP Dev Middle East Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the RATP Dev Middle East Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in RATP Dev Middle East -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your RATP Dev Middle East Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of RATP Dev Middle East Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.