RATP Dev Careers – RATP Dev Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check RATP Dev Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current RATP Dev Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for RATP Dev Jobs in Dubai. RATP Dev company is going to do a new recruitment at RATP Dev Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai RATP Dev can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this RATP Dev Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of RATP Dev Jobs before applying.
RATP Dev Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official RATP Dev Careers Page
RATP Dev UAE Jobs 2022:- RATP Dev company has recently sought applications for the post of Office Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. RATP Dev company is giving very good salary for the post of Office Manager (on Average AED 6000.00 Monthly). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of RATP Dev Company on the website of RATP Dev Company. The location of this RATP Dev Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this RATP Dev Jobs in Dubai.
RATP Dev Jobs Description Given at RATP Dev Careers Portal
|Organization Name||RATP Dev UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Office Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 6000.00 Monthly|
Full Details of RATP Dev Dubai Jobs 2022
To ensure the overall smooth running of the day to day office operations of RATP Dev Middle East (RDME). Included in this role is the responsibility of managing the HR Payroll for the office as well as coordinating HR administrative activities across the Middle East. Responsible for the office procurement. Provides administration support for the Finance department across the Business Unit for administrative functions.
Office Management Administration:
- Responsible for day-to-day office management and to make sure efficient office functioning.
- Travel Management, organizing Regional meetings and conferences.
- Liaise with all the departments and support across the office and within the BU for administration of purchase orders, invoices and HR administration.
- Handling office communication. Effectively communicate HR policies and practices. Circulate administrative information to employees.
- Act as the main point of contact within the BU for all administrative support and requirements; for example, setting up meetings, arranging documentation sign off etc.
- Prepare and renew company documents and employee’s visa application.
- Supports IT department for the email account creation and IT procurement.
HR Administration and Payroll Officer:
- Conducts employee induction programmes which incorporates, corporate on boarding, regional and local on boarding presentations for all new starters in RDME.
- Leads all on boarding activities for new employees which includes the issuing of new employment visas, travel requirements etc. issuing line management toolkit for new starters and follows up on boarding checklists with employees and line managers.
- Payroll preparation and processing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides the relevant external audit reports related to payroll.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the HR Information system which includes updating the system, running monthly validation reports and leave accrual reporting.
- Responsible for the preparation of various HR Documents such as issuing employment contracts, salary certificates etc.
- Maintaining employees’ personnel records and managing HR documents.
- Responsible for the RDME procurement process. Ensuring the implement the RDME’s purchasing policy as well as recording the associated supporting documents.
- Schedule, process supplier and expense payments, ensuring adherence to RDME’s purchasing policy.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly documents for bookkeeping.
- Sending times heets to employees, reviewing time tracking consistency, preparation of monthly. invoices and communicating to other subsidiaries.
- Responsible for the VAT Quarterly documentation and support review and filing.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business/office administration or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in office administration.
- Previous experience of at least 5 years as an Executive Assistant.
- Knowledge of basic accounting.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Has the ability to “make things happen”.
- Resourceful and strong initiative quality.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and being flexible.
- Willingness to support all employees and find solutions as required.
- Highly organised, meticulous and rigorous.
- Should have excellent time management and ability to prioritise work.
- Strong oral and communication skills and attention to detail.
How to Submit Application at RATP Dev Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai RATP Dev can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of RATP Dev. After this, you will see the option of RATP Dev Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the RATP Dev Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in RATP Dev -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your RATP Dev Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of RATP Dev Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.