QatarEnergy Careers – QatarEnergy Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check QatarEnergy Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current QatarEnergy Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for QatarEnergy Jobs in Doha. QatarEnergy company is going to do a new recruitment at QatarEnergy Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha QatarEnergy can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this QatarEnergy Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of QatarEnergy Jobs before applying.
QatarEnergy Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official QatarEnergy Careers Page
QatarEnergy Qatar Jobs 2022:- QatarEnergy company has recently sought applications for the post of Leadership Development Specialist. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. QatarEnergy company is giving very good salary for the post of Leadership Development Specialist (on Average QAR 8,230.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of QatarEnergy Company on the website of QatarEnergy Company. The location of this QatarEnergy Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this QatarEnergy Jobs in Doha.
QatarEnergy Jobs Description Given at QatarEnergy Careers Portal
|Organization Name||QatarEnergy Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Leadership Development Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 8,230.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of QatarEnergy Doha Jobs 2022
Reference Code : EC-2004169
Leadership & Development Department
Primary purpose of job
Responsible for all leadership development matters for an assigned leadership level in QatarEnergy acting as a
“one-stop-shop” subject matter and cohort expert, trusted advisor, advocate and relationship manager for leaders within
that cohort and/or responsible as SME for managing and delivering ‘in house’ programs/solutions and faculty to develop
core management skills across all levels, and equipping line managers with the things they need to know and things they
need to do to manage QatarEnergy business.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum of 15 year experience working in Strategic HR, Organizational Development and Change teams, either as an
external or internal consultant, of which a minimum of 10 year experience contributing to or leading progressive Executive
Development and/or Talent Management initiatives to support organization transformation.
• Expertise in human dynamics and how to leverage cultural and generational diversity as a strength. Pragmatic experience
of cross cultural management within a developing nation preferred.
• Management experience at the leader level/s served is strongly preferred.
• Hands-on experience in design and delivery of blended 70/20/10 leadership initiatives for emerging/high-potential leaders
through to senior leaders that align to business need and build on ‘what works’.
• Experience in behavioural science research methods and using analytics and evaluation to monitor and improve the
impact of leadership development.
• Project and vendor management in complex environments.
• Excellent leadership presence and credibility with the ability to write with clarity and impact.
• Outstanding relationship and stakeholder management skills
• Superior facilitation, coaching and collaboration skills
• Self-awareness, energy, resilience and discretion.
• Should demonstrate a high degree of drive and initiative.
• Active membership of professional associations and demonstrable commitment to ongoing professional development.
• Undergraduate degree, and preferably a specialized post graduate degree in a relevant field, which includes a focus on
Leadership Development/Coaching & Consulting for Change/Organization and Group Dynamics.
• Certifications from a recognised international body in coaching, facilitation and psychometrics and/or profiling tools.
How to Submit Application at QatarEnergy Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha QatarEnergy can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of QatarEnergy. After this, you will see the option of QatarEnergy Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the QatarEnergy Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in QatarEnergy -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your QatarEnergy Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of QatarEnergy Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.