Qatar Post Office Careers – Qatar Post Office Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Qatar Post Office Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Qatar Post Office Doha Job Opening. Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar Post Office The government Department.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Qatar Post Office Jobs in Doha. Qatar Post Office is going to do a new recruitment at Qatar Post Office Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Qatar Post Office can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Qatar Post Office Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Qatar Post Office Jobs before applying.
Qatar Post Office Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Qatar Post Office Careers Page
Qatar Post Office Qatar Jobs 2022:- Qatar Post Office has recently sought applications for the post of Security Officer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Qatar Post Office is giving very good salary for the post of Security Officer (on Average 2500.00 QAR Monthly Expected.). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Qatar Post Office on the website of Qatar Post Office . The location of this Qatar Post Office Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Qatar Post Office Jobs in Doha.
Qatar Post Office Jobs Description Given at Qatar Post Office Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Qatar Post Office|
|Name of Required Post||Security Officer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||2500.00 QAR Monthly Expected.|
Full Details of Qatar Post Office Doha Jobs 2022
A Security Officer patrols, monitors, and observes security procedures to ensure a safe Guest and Member experience while investigating theft and managing instances of undesirable behavior.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling staff entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behavior to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Monitor and control staff entrances
- Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
- Control the Goods pass out procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
- Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies
- Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
- Maintain system that records the issue and receipt of departmental keys
- Operate, check and monitor the CCTV system
- Patrol the hotel on a regular basis ensuring fire walks take place and are recorded
- Ensure safe passage of cash transfers within the hotel
- Support evacuation of the hotel during fire alarm situations
- Monitor suspicious packages and be aware of bomb and terror threat procedures
- Provide secure storage for guest oversize items
- Ensure hotel facilities and function rooms remain secure and locked when not in use
- Maintain the Security Log Book and Incident Reports
- Investigate and report all allegations of theft, criminal damage and other incidents
- Manage undesirable behavior in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
- Liaise with Police in the absence of Security Team Leader
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
A Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- High school graduate or above
- Good physical condition
- At least two (2) years of law enforcement experience either on a Security Bureau or military training
- Must be knowledgeable about fire procedures, disaster plan procedure, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
- Should be well versed in local law/government regulation
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- SIA trained and licensed
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams .
How to Submit Application at Qatar Post Office Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Qatar Post Office can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Qatar Post Office. After this, you will see the option of Qatar Post Office Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Qatar Post Office Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Qatar Post Office -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Qatar Post Office Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Qatar Post Office Jobs : Post Office Driver Jobs in Qatar
Qatar Post office Career page open at now for Qatar Post office Driver Jobs. Eligible Professional who have experience of handle and driver motor vehicles and they have a valid Qatari driving licensee provide by Qatar Government can apply for Qatar Post office Driver Jobs in Qatar.
The person will be required to perform experience of handle and driver motor vehicles. Some of the duties to be performed include working with the Qatar Post office employment team to work out in Qatar Post office. He also needs to manage all the project activities and meet the deadlines. The other duties of the candidate Post office departments and other employees. The candidate should also be a excellent communication skills for Driving.
Qatar Post office Career opportunity details for Qatar Post Office Driver Vacancy
|Qatar Government Jobs Department||Qatar Post Office|
|Name of the required Job Position||Driver Vacancy in Qatar Post Office|
|Required Qualification details||Professional who have experience of handle and driver motor vehicles and they have a valid Qatari driving licensee provide by Qatar Government can apply|
|Job Location||Doha Qatar|
|Last Date||Note Required|
|Salary||QAR 5000.00 Monthly|
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Qatar Post Office Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.